Review of Rhino Camera

Rhino Camera reviews

bartv15
Bart V.
9/14/17
This shopping website is very well designed, it gives all information you need, and is very user friendly. All payment options are possible and warranty is guaranteed up to three years.
leenl2
leen l.
9/12/17
so far so good just orderd a camera, camera delivered witin 4 days, in good condition. good job best regards leen
tond1
Ton D.
9/11/17
Tot nu toe heb ik alleen nog maar besteld en betaald en dat verliep goed. Het product moet nog geleverd worden. Afwachten dus hoe het verder verloopt.
kjv2
KJ v.
8/28/17
Some items are realy compettitive, others (e.g. accessories) could do better. Overall it is good shopping at Rhinocamera and I am very pleased with there services.
kimj142
kim j.
8/24/17
Absolutely the lowest price I could find for this product. Quick delivery, good track of shipment, great value for money.
kimberlyh174
Kimberly H.
8/6/17
Great Site but it's my first order @Rhino so I hope the delivery and product wille be just as good as the shopping experience
jb454
J B.
8/6/17
I was not aware the product was shipped from outside Europe. Therefor I assume there is a risk of receiving additional local TAX. Second in case I need product support (guarantee support) it might be more difficult and will take longer.

In my case there was cash back action from Nikon which could not be applied on my purchase. If I had bought the camera locally with cash back a lower price could be received.
temia2
Temi A.
8/3/17
Je moet even geduld hebben voor je de bestelling binnen hebt. De camera was overigens niet voorzien van een Nederlandstalige gebruiksaanwijzing (verzonden vanuit UK). Echter via internet voor deze camera wel te vinden. Het meegeleverde objectief valt wat tegen, ondanks de lovende kritieken. Als je niet zeker bent van je zaak heeft een fysieke winkel voordelen, ondanks de hogere prijs.
marjonk
Marjon K.
8/3/17
Ik heb al eerder besteld en altijd is er geleverd zoals beloofd, jammer dat de levering niet te volgen is, maar dat zal in de prijs zitten.
melissac226
Melissa C.
8/3/17
Good prices, product is as expected. Long delivery time (but worth the lower pirice). Seal of the package was opened, probably because you put an extra battery pack inside. Maybe next time you can add a note about this, so it isn't a big surprise.
stefana25
stefan a.
7/26/17
geen handleiding bij mijn camera is een minpunt. ik ben niet zeker of ik een nieuwe of een tweedehands camera heb gekocht?
pedrop46
Pedro P.
7/17/17
alle info is duidelijk. Ik hoop op een spoedige levering, gezien ik de camera over 1 week nodig heb voor onze reis naar Namibie.
guidol7
Guido L.
7/14/17
Pitty only Credit Card payments were possible. Had some struggle to find out why other payment alternatives were not offered or not working.
A shipping confirmation as soon as products leave Rhinocamera would also improve customer satisfaction.
pimm12
Pim M.
7/12/17
It would be nicer if more items were in stock. I need to buy my lenses elsewhere now. Also a more elaborate product filter would be nice. Great prices though!
barth32
Bart H.
7/8/17
Het is een dure camera van 4399 euro en ik verwacht dat er na de betaling direct een bevestiging zou komen. Dit is nog steeds niet gebeurd.
goffartj
Goffart J.
7/3/17
First experience with rhinocamera.
Delivery time quite short and corresponds fully tout my expectations.
I recommand this compact.
brendar164
Brenda R.
6/29/17
I tried to reach a dutch-speaking person, but couldn't. It would be nice if the system said please stay on hold, you can wait. I also couldn't find if it is neccesary to order before a specific time, so I hope my order will be here at least friday..
petert186
Peter T.
6/29/17
As it is my first order I will feel sure about choosing your shop when my order arrives in good order.
billh214
Bill H.
6/29/17
Price is good but tracking and updates are not. Customer service are good once you can reach them but they need to proactively call when emails fail. For an expensive item I needed regular updates on progress.
glenndar
Glennda R.
6/29/17
Very good service. Nice answers in the chat. (And no I'm not rhinocamera that reviews himself what i see on the Internet.) I would buy again here if i need something.Package was good but should be slightly Moore packaged against impact.
The pricing was also good and less then almost every shop in my country.
Is a European product with European warranties so in every country within the EU.
bgcgb1
BGCG B.
6/29/17
Your reputation on communication is not very good. But I am sure you will send me the goods in the original packing material with all the additional documents, like the warranty certificate and most of all the bill. If you make me 'happy' I will surely give you some free publicity!
dimitrid8
Dimitri D.
6/29/17
I am buying from a company account. There seems to be no possibility to indiacte this. Buying from Belgium in the Netherlands would automatically wave the VAT, which is not the case right now. Rgds. D. De Vos
tracip11
Traci P.
6/29/17
I'm not certain how warranty issues might by handeld. Will Canon provide full warranty if necessery? All over Rhinocamera sold me a good product for an excellent price, I'm a satisfied customer and I received my camera within a week.
stacyw57
Stacy W.
6/29/17
Prijzen zijn heel aantrekkelijk! Nu wachten hoe snel die word thuis gebracht!
geen probleem bij afleveren. verpakking liet me schrikken, maar geen paniek alles was prima. zeker zal ik weer bij jullie bestellen.
gerb6
Ger B.
6/29/17
Sofar I rate the shopping experience as good, I just need a Dutch manual.

With best regards,

Ger Burgers

Questions? Get answers from the Rhino Camera staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Rhino Camera