Review of Rhino Camera

4,176 reviews with 3 stars

stefana25
stefan a.
7/26/17
geen handleiding bij mijn camera is een minpunt. ik ben niet zeker of ik een nieuwe of een tweedehands camera heb gekocht?
pimm12
Pim M.
7/12/17
It would be nicer if more items were in stock. I need to buy my lenses elsewhere now. Also a more elaborate product filter would be nice. Great prices though!
catherinem158
Catherine M.
6/29/17
zeer goede prijzen, maar duidelijkheid over de levertijden mogen wel veel beter. want als de klant niet precies weet wanneer de besteld producten komen kan de klant het vertrouwen verliezen in rhinocamera.
en Nederlands sprekende service operators die zijn er volgens mij geen ik heb ze in ieder niet te pakken kunnen hebben. maar de bestelde camera en lens wel keurig ontvangen, maar helaas wel week later dan volgens de schema die was aangegeven. dit alles heeft te maken denk ik dat Rhinocamera een bedrijf uit Engeland is en de spullen van uit dit land verzonden worden. maar nogmaals de prijs is erg goed.
kristab40
Krista B.
6/29/17
I've ordered a (DX) objective for my full frame = DX was not mentioned in the title or specifications.I've contact Rhinocamera. I was not happy with the feedback = send my objective back using the 14 cooldown periode.If the contacted people where a little more understanded,I was agreed to by another (3)objectives.I be changed from Canon to Nikon = need to by my complete photo outfit (macro-portret-landscape objectives)Now I 've to wait till Rhinocamera pays my money back.
rd78
R d.
6/29/17
Shipping package was so so, especially for the value of these expensive camera's and lenses. One of the lens boxes was found with water traces and seemed to be used/returned. The warranty certificates where not with all the items. Camera and lenses work fine, but the devil is in the details.
tonyw136
Tony W.
6/29/17
Had asked to ship express, but shipping was done as regular shipping.... fortunately received it right on time, but it took me a week to receive tracking information
patrickd121
Patrick D.
6/29/17
It was my first order. After paying I was a bit worried because it was taking too long. Do they really exist? After contacting the customer service I could relax. It would be nice to receive an email explaining what is expected.
amelootn
Ameloot N.
6/29/17
is nog moeilijk allemaal te zeggen - wel weinig productinfo op de site - eerst ook de levering afwachten
paulb503
Paul B.
6/29/17
Site in Dutch with, company not located in Netherlands (no chamber of commerce number and no TAX/VAT number, which looks dubieus. Prices are competitive. Answers on questions in Dutch are poorly translated Didn't get a proper invoice (no serial numbers, VAT, company taxnumber.) Can't use invoice for insurance purposes
familyn
Family N.
6/29/17
I expected to enter my personal data in to webforms with HTTPS and only the payment was with HTTPS and not the other forms. SO, Even this feedback form is not with HTTPS. That is why the experience has two stars. Safety First. .
davido173
David O.
6/29/17
I miss detailed information about the products and their compatability. E.g. which batteries go into a certain camera.
ralphv15
Ralph V.
6/29/17
Because I ordered a lens which was not on stock, after a few mails and some chat-conversations Rhinocamera would send me another lens, which was 20 more expensive, free of charge. Nice. But it could have gone much faster, if they contacted faster...... missed opportunity.

With the lens I ordered at first, there was an UV-filter and Polarisation-filter (72-mm), but the new lens is 56mm..... The UV-filter and Polarisation-filter are both worthless to me. They could have seen this too!

Still I'm convinced becaus they operate from the UK, the transportation and communicationa are not that great for the average people, but they have great prices ! ;)
bereniceh2
Berenice H.
6/29/17
to less detailled information on most of the products, you must know in advance what you are looking fore.
normane11
norman e.
6/29/17
Het was onbekend. Ik wist niet zeker of ik het kon vertrouwen. Ik had graag meer technische informatie gehad bij het product dat ik kocht.
miken148
Mike N.
6/29/17
Never received a track&trace code and the original nikon box was damaged at arrival. We contacted you several times requesting information about expected delivery but instead the camera arrived before a clear answer was given. Also the camera is not from nikon europe which makes it harder to apply for full waranty and comes with a copied english manual. It would be good for customers to know this upfront. Due to the fact that it is not a european camera it cannot be used for nikon's flashback offer either.
markog6
marko g.
6/29/17
your site is slow and my creditcard isn't being accepted. I just paid with it at another site, so I know it isn't blocked.

It wasn't possible to reach you between 28-12-'14 and 7-1-2015. We had nog idea if our order came thrue and couldn't reach you to get confirmation
jennifers625
Jennifer S.
quick, easy, good price
BUT
The packaging was not complete. It had been opened before and the instruction manuals were missing.
The contents of the packaging were printed on the packaging and it should have been included.
I contacted customer service, and they denied it. I should download it from the web myself.
I feel like I bought a second hand product.
(sony A7 camera)
frankek
franke K.
6/29/17
When I contacted the customer service I was first brushed off in a unfriendly even cheeky way. When I persisted, I think I got to speak with a manager. He was very friendly and helpful. Since I got such a strange treatment at first I thought I had landed in a trap and was scammed out of my money. I even contacted the creditcard company to see what would happen, had this been the case. I didn't feel confident at all. This feeling was reinforced by the fact that when I pressed 1 to speak to a Dutch operaor I still got the same person in English. Thus making me belief that the website was not above board. It doesn't look very professional. Evemtually my mind was set at rest since the next person was friendly but most of all cause my cc company assured me I was insured for the loss and the manager promissed me a tracknumber . I can't believe why there isn't a tracknumber on the website by the way. All in all not a good experience.
vincentd49
Vincent d.
6/29/17
Payment seemed really hard, had several tries with iDeal and Creditcard before it finally went trhough.
ritas119
Rita S.
6/29/17
shopping experience is nice, but overall rating is depending on the delivery (if I would come back or recommend you with others)
malcolmd19
Malcolm D.
6/29/17
Very little info on the web page regarding the company that stands behind RhinoCamera leading to some doubt on reliability. However the proof is in the pudding and we will see how they perform.
tamaral26
Tamara L.
6/29/17
My Package was lost. Final it showed up. Product quality is satisfying but there was nog real dutch support and nobody knew Very much.
debliecks
Deblieck S.
6/29/17
Algemeen zeer tevreden. Levering liet wat op zich wachten maar na een mailtje was dit vlug in orde gebracht.
johant13
Johan T.
6/29/17
Payement with Creditcard did not work 2 times with Google Chrome (worked with IExplorer) and there was 2 times marked "vervaldatum" in stead of CardNumber
ceesv2
cees v.
Price is right.
Bag, orderered with camera and lens was too tight. With filter ans strap it did not fit.
Camera came without Garantee papers (no papers at all).
I did not receive an email with a receipt

Questions? Get answers from the Rhino Camera staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Rhino Camera