Rhinocamera.it

Rhinocamera.it has a consumer rating of 4.59 stars from 290 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rhinocamera.it also ranks 95th among Camera sites.

How would you rate Rhinocamera.it?

matteol16
Matteo L.
Verified purchase
I paid for the express delivery service, but I still had to wait for more than a week to have the camera delivered. The customer service is communicative but pretty basic, and didn't offer any help fpr delivery problems, you'll have to manage it with DHL. Prices are good, sometimes excellent.
natalieb90
Natalie B.
Verified purchase
My shopping experience on this website was not fantastic. I've found the best product at the right price but the service was not like i did expect. The delivery time of my order was late of 7 days. I haven't received any official invoice.
daniels418
Daniel S.
Verified purchase
Fast shopping, is the first time I buy in this site, now I must see how fast and diligent they can work to deliver me the buy to give an precise opinion. Will come back soon
laural214
Laura L.
Verified purchase
I'd like to have the possibility of inserting my VAT number / Business ID in the invoice information as I was doing the purchase for work purposes and I'm likely to do that also in the future.
veerlej
Veerle J.
Verified purchase
Rispondono sempre e aiutano a cercare soluzioni.
They answer every time and try to search for solutions.
edgardod3
Edgardo D.
Verified purchase
Little afraid about spend too much money on a website...lets cross all fingers and I hope start shooting with my new camera ASAP
273 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Rhinocamera.it staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rhinocamera.it?

Have a question about Rhinocamera.it?