RhinoCamera.fr

RhinoCamera.fr has a consumer rating of 4.4 stars from 471 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. RhinoCamera.fr also ranks 98th among Camera sites.

How would you rate RhinoCamera.fr?

heacutelegravenee
Heacutelegravene e.
November 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
A big regret : not having Paypal payment. I don't like my bank to know what I'm doing with my money.
robv23
rob v.
January 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
easy search, sharp prices, order was difficult to get dilevered lots of question concerning our location, but i understand And appreciatie THE security checks. After that iT was delibereert in 5 days rally Quick. Overall very satisfied
amityg
Amity G.
July 1st, 2018
Verified purchase
Shopping easy and swift. After getting a request for more info about my identity that made me worry about the serious of this site I understood that they were just protecting themselves from bogus customers. I then received the goods is a very short time (6 days after the order) and they were perfect. I had asked for a body only, it came in a box for a kit but the lens had been removed, fine with me. So all in all very satisfied with this site and it's service and products.
howardv9
Howard V.
Verified purchase
Excepted the Live Chat, the rhino camera customer service is just inexistent.
I tried on 2 days to reach them by telephone. But always with the same results: no one was available to talk. After then i started email them with a bad surprise: first of all they answered me in a french (because i was buying by rhinocamera.fr) completely nonsense and impossible to understand. And when i started to email them in english they just answered me partially.
In short my problem was impossible to solve with them and i was forced to pay extra 25euros to save the 2 days wasted in trying to talk with them.
Finally i'll tell to every friend to never buy from them.
My deception is huge.
davisterp
DAVISTER P.
February 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
I received quickly exactly my order and in good order: just perfect. Only one suggestion tracking of expediting is not available therefore between order and delivery you just have to be patient.
thierrya2
Thierry A.
Verified purchase
Everything has gone perfectly.
I would just recommand the remittance of an invoice (I had to ask for it).
Ortherwise all is perfect.
andyj68
Andy J.
Verified purchase
It has been difficult to have my order accepted for unknown reasons.
Fortunatly your Customer service made a good job.
johnd1268
john d.
April 24th, 2017
Verified purchase
Delivery was too long and no tracking was offered. After contacting Rhinocamera I was supplied with the tracking number and finally received the camera. If I use Rhinocamera again I will definitely take another option for the delivery service. The product arrived in perfect condition and I very pleased with the quality.
shariw17
shari w.
August 11th, 2017
Verified purchase
I received my order at the right time and the price was good.
Rhinocamera should improve his transparency... Where does the product come from as an example? 3 years of warranty is excellent but how does it work?
anneg72
anne G.
Verified purchase
i, first, received only one flashcard of two.
after my reclaim you sent me another one.
So, point is only a ldelayed delivery

best regards
tanasien
Tanasie N.
October 15th, 2018
Verified purchase
BAd payment process online, not really good enough. Next time I will buy somewhere else...

Price standard, others are cheaper.....
danielas26
Daniela S.
October 27th, 2017
Verified purchase
The site should have an option to inform a credit card billing address in countries outside Europe, like Amazon. You may have a policy to deliver only in Europe, but the credit card billing address could be anywhere in the world, I had to send messages to the site and still am not 100% sure my purchase will go through.
romank57
Roman K.
Verified purchase
Product Ok, Delivery time OK, price OK... but I'm french and wanted a user guide written in french about my camera ... It seems impossible with Rhinocamera: contact and documents in english! It's a pity... But never mind, I found a french book in a french library
odilem
Odile M.
Verified purchase
The best price I have seen so far. Easy to shop on the site. The service I received on the chat line was very good.
anonymousx114
anonymous X.
March 4th, 2018
Verified purchase
Everything is fine as for now. I hope the delivery will be OK as I must get this device before leaving soon.
iwetshiz
iwetshi Z.
January 26th, 2018
Verified purchase
I m happy to make my first order on this site ! i have read some comments they are good ! so now i am waiting my new camera!
hodyj
Hody J.
Verified purchase
Everything went smoothly. Let's cross the finger for the perfect delivery for my first (big) order on Rhinocamera. Your site is perfect...
kalis3
KALI S.
Verified purchase
I'm happy, it's my birthday gift, my birthday is on 15 May, i hope the delivery will be for that date...
Well, I received my order only on 23 May, after having contacted your client sercives many times...
jeanp81
Jean P.
Verified purchase
Jusqu'à présent tout va bien. Allons voir si je reçois la marchandise... ;o)
Suite: OK, bien reçu, petit souci vite réglé, communication parfaite, merci!
lucr19
Luc R.
Verified purchase
Only problems: the plug is an American (or Japanese) one, but you delivered the adapter (a bit bulky) + the manual is only in Chinese (or Japanese). Not a word in English. I had to go on interenet to get it.
quinncied
Quinncie D.
November 13th, 2017
OK for the price
I hope that the garanty s' conditions will be ok ...
It is a present for my dauther s birthday the 5 th of november ... please go fast !
janp84
Jan P.
Verified purchase
Details of products are to light. as you'r not based in France, what about if y need after sale services?
ginab110
Gina B.
Verified purchase
My first try didnt work out because my computer has a very bad connexion with internet. Than I tried my wifes laptop and this went well, although payment with my Maestrocard didnt work because the bank still has my old telephone number in their administration. Visa worked well though.
delmast1
DELMAS T.
June 30th, 2017
Verified purchase
C'est mon premier achat sur votre site, j'espère être satisfait jusqu'au bout de vos services.
carlae23
Carla E.
Verified purchase
Très bon site , simple , complet, une commande rapidement arrivée , un bon design et de très bons trucs.

Questions? Get answers from the RhinoCamera.fr staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RhinoCamera.fr?

Have a question about RhinoCamera.fr?