Review of Rex Art Co

6,732 reviews with 5 stars

tomk185
Tom K.
3/12/19

Love Love Love Rex Art! Recommend to everyone! Shopping online is a breeze & the customer service is 5 star!

lynns279
Lynn S.
3/11/19

The custom wood panel was exactly what I needed (an odd size), and I appreciated the call letting me know there would be a slight delay. Would definitely order again, thanks.

denisec280
Denise C.
3/10/19

I was contacted via phone call that my order would be delayed due to backorder issues. I really appreciated that personal touch and was grateful for the explanation for the delay. My order arrived in perfect condition. Thank you, RexArt!

jamesm1685
James M.
3/9/19

Appreciate the non-standard sizes of cradled panels!
They are beautifully made and I intend to purchase more.

randallj11
Randall J.
3/7/19

Had a problem a check out and recieved a person call from Rex Art. They even honored an expired coupon. I highly reccomend them

dougi45
Doug i.
3/6/19

For the past two years I've purchased my cradled wood panels from RexArt and couldn't be more satisfied with the product and service. The quality of the panels is the same every time, and since I purchase oversized panels, Marshall is always extremely helpful in figuring out my shipping and order options for me.

pennil3
Penni L.
3/4/19

Rex Art is so awesome to deal with. This is the 2nd time I have ordered their 2" cradle boards. The quality is outstanding!

devinm40
Devin M.
3/4/19

So far so good,
This place does have great prices and it has a very user friendly set up for ordering online with coupons and free shipping for orders over $85 and $100 that work together to really make things nice., Shipping goes as well and they will be sure to get my business again.
Thank you!!!

jennyw115
Jenny W.
3/3/19

My experience with Rex Art was easy and provided me the option to make custom sizes for my work. Thank you!

barbaral349
BARBARA L.
2/28/19

I shop online from RexArt because my local art/craft shops do not carry as many individual colors (Prismacolor Premier Pencils). And the customer service is excellent!

gaily10
Gail Y.
2/25/19

This easel is a beautiful product. Well worth the price. It will most likely last me for the rest of my life.

bethh81
Beth H.
2/25/19

I needed canvas stretchers for a group of young ladies that I was introducing to weaving. Since this was a beginner class, and cost was an issue, the frames made an excellent basic loom. Being able to buy what I needed in bulk was awesome. The company shipped promptly and included tracking information. I will definitely use REX art for these kinds of supplies over Michaels, et al.

stepheny37
Stephen Y.
2/25/19

So glad to find nonperforated 30 page spiral pads for a good price!
FYI: These 12 x 18 inch SPIRAL BOUND pads are just the thing for mounting photocopied piano music in order to avoid problematic page turns while practicing. definitely not what the design of these is for!
And, to boot, the lack of perforation means no more torn/loose pages when turning pages quickly.

nepeachq
NEPeach Q.
2/25/19

The site was easy to navigate, order was received in great condition, and was exactly as ordered. Have already placed another order with them in less than a week. Keep it up, you guys are killing it!

lynnk120
Lynn K.
2/23/19

It was easy to find he brush brand I wanted. I'm just sorry the brand has been discontinued. But Rex Art called to let me know I was getting the last one and was the shipping cost acceptable. Yes and thank you for asking!

laurah595
Laura H.
2/17/19

Good customer service and communication; reasonable pricing; good quality product, well-packaged for delivery.

frankm572
Frank M.
2/11/19

EXCELLENT experience on every level!!!!

I placed an order for four custom panels. I added a short comment for some small detailed requests. I was contacted the next morning by Marshall... Who was super easy to work with. Super professional. And had no problem clarifying my requests. I was shocked to see this order delivered in 6 days!!!!! What an amazing surprise. They were packed to perfection and and arrived in perfect condition.
I work in precise style with my drawings and paintings, which makes me extremely picky about what I put my work on... These panels are PRISTINE!!!!

SIMPLE.... If you're looking for custom wood panels, don't give it a second thought. I highly recommend ordering from Rex Art.These guys at Rex Art are doing it right.... Quality, precision, customer service, packing & shipping and just being available for the customers.... I can't wait to order from them again.

Frank
NYC

judithd41
Judith D.
2/10/19

It was easy to follow and efficient to use. Customer service notified me of a potential concern before shipping and it was easily resolved.

crystall175
Crystal L.
2/10/19

One of the stretcher bars was badly bowed. When I requested a replacement it was promptly taken care of but even the second one was still bowed. Good quality wood, heavy duty, but bowed. I will consider ordering again, perhaps other products, but think twice about stretcher bars.

jeanet3
Jeane T.
2/8/19

Everything was great. Customer service called to let me know that I had ordered the wrong braces and wouldn't work with the stretcher bars. Which was really nice. So we were able to change up the order. Thank you

lorettas56
loretta s.
2/3/19

Wonderful. Had what I needed, shipped it right away, it arrived undamaged and I am on with my project.

markw514
Mark W.
2/3/19

great website, easy to navigate and I am happy to have found a place I can go to for custom size wood panels for my encaustic work.

pegb5
Peg B.
1/30/19

Great experience, found just what I wanted and the oversize shipping was less than anywhere else. Was not able to use my discount coupon for some reason. FIVE2419

ruthh281
ruth h.
1/27/19

I was very pleased with the merchandise I received in a timely manner.
Planning to use the paint sticks on my trip to Mexico in lieu of bringing oil paints.

susano96
Susan O.
1/21/19

I always love the ordering experience and care I get when buying stuff. Great prices and everything was well packaged so it arrived safely.

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?