Review of Rex Art Co

6,862 reviews with 5 stars

michellet292
Michelle T.
5/16/19

Great prices for richeson pastels.
The customer service here was excellent they went above and beyond to get my stuff to me while i was visiting family
Highly recommended this shop

kathleent105
Kathleen T.
5/15/19

I am very happy with my two very large cradled boards. I took a chance and didn't get extra packaging, and Fed Ex came through without any damage to the boards beautifully.

susank322
susan k.
5/4/19

This is my second large order from Rexart. It's my second because they performed so well on my first. They are a great little company and they have earned my loyalty. They are VERY RESPONSIVE and courteous and seem to really care about their customers having a positive experience. When one of the canvases i ordered showed up damaged ,they immediately took action and refunded the money . There should be more enterprises out there that take such pride in providing such great customer service. Keep up the good work!!

bens345
Ben S.
5/3/19

Note that the issues I contacted RexArt about were not actual issues, but rather additional clarifying requests to confirm the carrier info and it was provided promptly.

jerrya59
Jerry A.
4/30/19

Great prices. Very clear about what I was ordering and possible problems to anticipate. I like that.

robertc1306
Robert C.
4/29/19

I have the same apartment number as my street address, and they called right away to make sure the redundant number wasn't a mistake on my part, so they definitely look carefully at their customers' orders!

valeriev49
Valerie V.
4/26/19

Excellent, you were the only store that I know of where you can buy stretcher bars not in bulk, that is awesome

patrickw99
Patrick W.
4/17/19

Called the store to talk to someone about shipping oversized items. They assured me the items would get to me on time in a punctual, pleasant manner. Thank you!

lynnej13
Lynne J.
4/15/19

The RexArt rep went out of his way to make sure I received the products I needed by calling me and offering an alternative for the items that were out of stock. This is refreshing in this day and age!

jessed119
Jesse D.
4/6/19

My experience with RexArt is that they are communicative with their responses to my emails concerning the order.

kimj181
Kim J.
4/6/19

Great but the canvases arrived with dust and dirt in the plastic top that I had to clean carefully before Ie removed as not to get the new canvases dirty.

elizabethw244
Elizabeth W.
4/6/19

I was very pleased with the quality, price, speed, and delivery of the canvas and stretcher bars that I received. Two of the bars were the wrong size by 1", but I can use them anyway so decided not to try to do a return or replacement.
It was an easy mistake to make, and did not detract from the overall very good experience. I am already planning my next order!

ellenw50
Ellen W.
3/25/19

Easy and fine. Only glitch was that once I tried to pay, I was told that zip codes didn't match, which was not the case. I almost needed to call you, but in the end it worked.

janicec171
Janice C.
3/22/19

The lower price for the exact same item. Prat soft side carrying case. I am really busy and do not have time to write more, Marshall was very pleasant and explained the need for the shipping cost. I was disappointed that I could not have free shipping because of its size 23" x 31"

gregoryh212
Gregory H.
3/19/19

Rexart customer service is fantastic. I've bought art supplies online for nearly two decades and Rex is the first company that called me to help figure out my order which made me feel that there's people involved that care about me being satisfied. I highly recommend Rexart and you should not hesitate to commicate with them if you have any questions...Gregory Hergert professional artist

laurencet17
Laurence T.
3/19/19

The stretcher bars were of high quality. The 2 inch depth, on the heavier duty bars gives a lot more strength to them. I didn't see any knots in the wood and the cuts were precise. Thanks.

tomk185
Tom K.
3/12/19

Love Love Love Rex Art! Recommend to everyone! Shopping online is a breeze & the customer service is 5 star!

lynns279
Lynn S.
3/11/19

The custom wood panel was exactly what I needed (an odd size), and I appreciated the call letting me know there would be a slight delay. Would definitely order again, thanks.

denisew214
Denise W.
3/10/19

I was contacted via phone call that my order would be delayed due to backorder issues. I really appreciated that personal touch and was grateful for the explanation for the delay. My order arrived in perfect condition. Thank you, RexArt!

jamesm1685
James M.
3/9/19

Appreciate the non-standard sizes of cradled panels!
They are beautifully made and I intend to purchase more.

randallj11
Randall J.
3/7/19

Had a problem a check out and recieved a person call from Rex Art. They even honored an expired coupon. I highly reccomend them

douglasd138
Douglas D.
3/6/19

For the past two years I've purchased my cradled wood panels from RexArt and couldn't be more satisfied with the product and service. The quality of the panels is the same every time, and since I purchase oversized panels, Marshall is always extremely helpful in figuring out my shipping and order options for me.

pennil3
Penni L.
3/4/19

Rex Art is so awesome to deal with. This is the 2nd time I have ordered their 2" cradle boards. The quality is outstanding!

devinm40
Devin M.
3/4/19

So far so good,
This place does have great prices and it has a very user friendly set up for ordering online with coupons and free shipping for orders over $85 and $100 that work together to really make things nice., Shipping goes as well and they will be sure to get my business again.
Thank you!!!

jennyw115
Jenny W.
3/3/19

My experience with Rex Art was easy and provided me the option to make custom sizes for my work. Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?