Review of Rex Art Co

6,455 reviews with 2 stars

patriciap285
Patricia P.
6/29/17

I am an existing customer, having placed an order on April 24,2015. I receive e-mails from Rex Art almost daily. I tried signing in and received message that I'm not "an existing customer".
BTW, I have a Customer #, based on previous order:
85666. Please correct your records.

drs60
Dr S.
6/29/17

I apologize for the low rating, but it is extremely frustrating to see Canadian provinces on the list of "states" but not the US Virgin Islands, which is far closer to your home town of Miami than any Canadian province. Many companies disenfranchise VI citizens making it difficult and costly to shop. That is the MAIN REASON Amazon is the largest retailer. They ship goods to the VI without making us jump through multiple hoops and pay outrageous shipping fees.

nancyb295
Nancy B.
6/29/17

Placing my order was too long and complicated. I returned to your website today because my mastercard purchase had not been charged to my account since I purchased on 12/17

6.5K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?