Review of Rex Art Co

Rex Art Co reviews

jamess873
James S.
7/11/18

Was easy to find what I was looking for and easy to checkout. Also providing the ability to pay with Paypal is a great option.

barbaral273
7/8/18

This brush holder is great quality and the the service was quick and so easy. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends for all their art needs.

bobc300
Bob C.
7/7/18

It would not let me order multiples - I had to click the order button the number of times that I wanted an item. Also would not accept my coupon code for $10 off over $125-

doriss64
6/26/18

I have not received the brush I ordered. Please check your records and send this to me ASAP. this brush is for a gift.
Doris Smith

melodyd22
6/19/18

Easy to use website, great pricing and fast shipping. What's not to like.
RexArt sometimes uses third party vendors and always makes sure the customer is aware. They are committed to products made in the USA and quality.

victoriac153
6/18/18

The item i purchased was delivered in a timely manner. Once received it met all my expectations, the wood panel is beautifully made and in perfect condition. Cant wait to paint on it!

lucys105
6/15/18

Great product and great service!! I had a custom order and they were very attentive and available. They took great care to make sure we were all on the same page.
The panels also smell wonderful like the fabulous wood they are made of.

johna1058
6/11/18

I received my portfolio on the date designated. Perfect for my needs of storing my childrens art and a few of my pieces as well. Quite roomy.

marionl39
marion l.
6/11/18

error message on order form left out that it was the captcha that wasn't filled out and was telling me it was other fields, which were accurately completed, so I had to redo form 3x and finally saw the captcha field at the bottom of the page, then it worked to finalize order

vm78
6/9/18

I was so pleased with my order but even more so with the customer service. I needed 25 sets of the canvas coasters, Rexart did not have all 25 but arranged to have them shipped to me direct from the manufacturer. I didn't even ask, they just went above and beyond to make it happen. Great job!

timothyl57
Timothy L.
6/7/18

Fairly easy and straight forward. It may be slightly confusing for a few customers establishing a new account.

stephenh281
Stephen H.
6/3/18

So far my experience has been smooth and fun. You offer superior products at subordinate prices. I look forward to receiving my purchases. Best regards! Steve

stephaniea100
Stephanie A.
5/31/18

Website is a bit frustrating to work. I couldn't find this particular set for this price anywhere else. All other websites were selling at $55, yours was $48.98. I price shop allot, so better pricing would keep me coming back.

williamr204
William R.
5/30/18

So far so good. everything displayed appropriately. However., it's 5/30/2018 and the Memorial day notice is still on.

porshab4
5/29/18

Company contacted me same day as I submitted the order. Shipping was fast and product was exactly as described

jamieh188
5/29/18

I placed my order for my custom panels quickly and easily, and they arrived just as fast. They are expertly made, well-packed, and I'm just so glad that I found them to create the panels that I needed for my project. I will be buying again!!

marlenek7
Marlene K.
5/28/18

So glad to have your help! I recently moved and could actually walk to a well-known art supply store, but they don't stock pretty much anything I use, including these well-supported canvases in this size. Thanks for being there for me!!!

laurenz13
Lauren Z.
5/25/18

Excited that you have the LC 795s - esp the round 4. They are super hard to find. $10.50 seems excessive for shipping a couple paint brushes, but I know it is based on dollar value rather than size/weight.

donaldc176
5/24/18

Had difficulty navigating your ordering site, but finally got it on the third try. The order was correct, well packed, and on time.

thomasp209
5/11/18

Well organized website makes it easy to get what you need. Fair and fast shipping and turnaround. Responsive and friendly customer service. Good experience all around.

wendyg100
5/11/18

I was on Holiday in Asia recently and I have a love for art. As a result, I bought three oil paintings. One of which I met the artist, took pictures with him & exchanged numbers. Well, when I got back to the states & went to get them stretched I was shocked when several places told me it would cost more than $500 just to get them done! Unbelievable! I got the exact measurements, found Rexart online & ordered my stretcher strips, AMAZING results! I'm thinking now I can be an Art Dealer! ;-)

susang347
susan g.
5/5/18

good experience , but does not tell me how long it will take on an oversized item, and I need it no later than this Friday

deannad35
5/4/18

My items were shipped fast and I was contacted the next day after I placed my order by Rex Art to be informed that one of my items was on back order. They gave me options on what I could do and made it very simple. Very happy with the products and customer service.

suzannes97
Suzanne S.
4/30/18

Happy to have found your site for these canvases. Trying on for size, and if all arrives well... I will definitely be back to shop regularly with you!

marig15
Mari G.
4/26/18

You guys are great. Very easy to order on your web-site. Love your products and your quick shipping.

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?