Review of Rex Art Co

Rex Art Co reviews

katherinew91
Katherine W.
8/17/18

Awesome store that I just found out about. I called your phone as well for advice, and the man was so very helpful. I'll be happy to recommend you to my right-brained friends.

kellyn85
Kelly N.
8/13/18

My stretch bars were delivered a day early. Great price, Great service, Great products! I will definitely order my next art supplies from here.

corinam16
Corina M.
8/11/18

Shopping on RexArt.com was a great experience. They had the quality products I was looking for and the shipping was efficient, I got my order in time for my son's birthday. Thank you!

roberts1486
8/10/18

Near instant gratification! Order quickly acknowledged, had my stretcher bars just a few days later. Customer service is super.

toma199
8/8/18

THANK YOU! You are awesome! I will be ordering again soon. I buy a tone of stretcher bars and you guys are top notch.

tonjas4
Tonja S.
8/7/18

First order, easy to navigate site, easy to find what I needed. Like the free shipping promise, don't love the oversized shipping add on upon checkout.

katen41
Kate N.
8/7/18

So far so good! I apprecaite getting swatches of canvas before buying, something that used to be standard courtesy but which has become rare.

judyb251
judy b.
7/31/18

I was a little surprised by the shipping price, but considering the weight I should have expected it would not ship free.

michelled288
Michelle D.
7/27/18

This company provides a quality product and great customer service. I will continue to order from them!

brianj127
Brian J.
7/23/18

As usual, the best experience. Thank you Rex Art for going above and beyond yet again. This time I needed it fast, and you came through in use 1 day! Looking forward to our next purchase.

stanleyp18
Stanley P.
7/22/18

Rex Art mobile site is easy to use. Promotional codes are great for first time user, like me. Prices are competitive to other sites. The upside, is free shipping to Hawaii if spending more than $100.00. Rex Art is Tops on my shopping list !

bobr226
7/14/18

As usual, my experience with Rex Art is the best. I was surprised at how fast I get my orders. Thank you for great quality products and the quick service.

juliek155
Julie K.
7/13/18

I find it both very helpful and rewarding to work with a family-run business. It's always easy to get in contact with them regarding an order, problem or question, and responses are very timely and informative. RexArt has always been willing to go the extra distance for any special needs I might have with products I have ordered. I have worked with them for many years and have never been disappointed. Highly recommend!!!

joanb164
7/12/18

Wide range of good quality products at fair (and sometimes bargain!) prices. Helpful people on the phone. RexArt was recommended by a friend and I have since passed on the good word.

rw117
7/12/18

I order a bit form Rex Art. Sometimes more than others. Once again, as always in the past, the order was correct and arrived very quickly. The prices are very fair as well. Thanks guys.

nagwak
Nagwa K.
7/12/18

Since I am shopping from overseas and have no access to your phone , I would have liked some more info on the brushes when chosen & actual size of brush.and recommendations on what to choose for the first time ,some sizes are misleading . Its my first time do I will c how it goes . Thank you

jamess873
James S.
7/11/18

Was easy to find what I was looking for and easy to checkout. Also providing the ability to pay with Paypal is a great option.

betsyf22
Betsy F.
7/10/18

I bought the preprinted canvas placemats. It states they don't need to be hemmed. I started applying my first coat of background color and the canvas stated rolling up. I continued to paint and it kept rolling and was unusable. I will make sure I hem the 3 remaining pieces before I start to paint them.

barbaral273
7/8/18

This brush holder is great quality and the the service was quick and so easy. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends for all their art needs.

bobc300
Bob C.
7/7/18

It would not let me order multiples - I had to click the order button the number of times that I wanted an item. Also would not accept my coupon code for $10 off over $125-

doriss64
6/26/18

I have not received the brush I ordered. Please check your records and send this to me ASAP. this brush is for a gift.
Doris Smith

melodyd22
6/19/18

Easy to use website, great pricing and fast shipping. What's not to like.
RexArt sometimes uses third party vendors and always makes sure the customer is aware. They are committed to products made in the USA and quality.

victoriac153
6/18/18

The item i purchased was delivered in a timely manner. Once received it met all my expectations, the wood panel is beautifully made and in perfect condition. Cant wait to paint on it!

lucys105
6/15/18

Great product and great service!! I had a custom order and they were very attentive and available. They took great care to make sure we were all on the same page.
The panels also smell wonderful like the fabulous wood they are made of.

johna1058
6/11/18

I received my portfolio on the date designated. Perfect for my needs of storing my childrens art and a few of my pieces as well. Quite roomy.

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?