Review of Rex Art Co

Rex Art Co reviews

marcob78
Marco B.
9/13/18

I am very happy with Rex Art. It's a family owned business and the way they deal with their customers reflects that. Their prices are very competitive and more often than not cheaper than anywhere else. Highly recommended!

angelam280
Angela M.
9/12/18

Ordering from RexArt was quick and easy! Part of my order was out of stock; not only did I receive an email that allowed me to choose how I wanted to proceed, I received a personal phone call as well. Customer satisfaction is a top priority and their products are a great value. Loved working with this company and will do so in the future!

deboraw4
Debora W.
9/12/18

I went to look for these stretcher frames at my local craft store. They no longer carry them. I am very happy to find an excellent source.

frankh128
Frank H.
9/11/18

I liked that they carried tubes of daler Rowney watercolor paint. I had to order overseas before finding them.

deannad51
Deanna D.
8/27/18

The customer service from Rex Art is great as well as the prices and the speed in which items are shipped. Although certain items I need, are typically not always in stock, they always work with me and give me great options.

dianes371
Diane S.
8/26/18

I have shopped here before - although I have to gesso my boards- I love the construction and weight. Very happy here.

deborahe60
Deborah E.
8/21/18

I had purchased panels from you in the past. A few of them were damaged and you replaced them right away. Thank you!

lindas300
Linda S.
8/21/18

disappointed that free shipping over $100 does not apply to my purchase when it clearly states at top FREE SHIPPING

patriciam296
Patricia M.
8/21/18

Shopping was easy - was able to locate the Convexo canvases I have been looking for. Difficult to find elsewhere - so happy to find them here.

elizabethm502
Elizabeth M.
8/18/18

Some problems with getting the quantity box to accept an amount on the order page. Found another route to it and that worked.

katherinew91
Katherine W.
8/17/18

Awesome store that I just found out about. I called your phone as well for advice, and the man was so very helpful. I'll be happy to recommend you to my right-brained friends.

kellyn85
Kelly N.
8/13/18

My stretch bars were delivered a day early. Great price, Great service, Great products! I will definitely order my next art supplies from here.

corinam16
Corina M.
8/11/18

Shopping on RexArt.com was a great experience. They had the quality products I was looking for and the shipping was efficient, I got my order in time for my son's birthday. Thank you!

roberts1486
8/10/18

Near instant gratification! Order quickly acknowledged, had my stretcher bars just a few days later. Customer service is super.

toma199
8/8/18

THANK YOU! You are awesome! I will be ordering again soon. I buy a tone of stretcher bars and you guys are top notch.

katen41
Kate N.
8/7/18

So far so good! I apprecaite getting swatches of canvas before buying, something that used to be standard courtesy but which has become rare.

tonjas4
Tonja S.
8/7/18

First order, easy to navigate site, easy to find what I needed. Like the free shipping promise, don't love the oversized shipping add on upon checkout.

judyb251
judy b.
7/31/18

I was a little surprised by the shipping price, but considering the weight I should have expected it would not ship free.

michelled288
Michelle D.
7/27/18

This company provides a quality product and great customer service. I will continue to order from them!

brianj127
Brian J.
7/23/18

As usual, the best experience. Thank you Rex Art for going above and beyond yet again. This time I needed it fast, and you came through in use 1 day! Looking forward to our next purchase.

stanleyp18
Stanley P.
7/22/18

Rex Art mobile site is easy to use. Promotional codes are great for first time user, like me. Prices are competitive to other sites. The upside, is free shipping to Hawaii if spending more than $100.00. Rex Art is Tops on my shopping list !

betsyf22
Betsy F.
7/19/18

I bought the preprinted canvas placemats. It states they don't need to be hemmed. I started applying my first coat of background color and the canvas stated rolling up. I continued to paint and it kept rolling and was unusable. I will make sure I hem the 3 remaining pieces before I start to paint them.

bobr226
7/14/18

As usual, my experience with Rex Art is the best. I was surprised at how fast I get my orders. Thank you for great quality products and the quick service.

juliek155
Julie K.
7/13/18

I find it both very helpful and rewarding to work with a family-run business. It's always easy to get in contact with them regarding an order, problem or question, and responses are very timely and informative. RexArt has always been willing to go the extra distance for any special needs I might have with products I have ordered. I have worked with them for many years and have never been disappointed. Highly recommend!!!

joanb164
7/12/18

Wide range of good quality products at fair (and sometimes bargain!) prices. Helpful people on the phone. RexArt was recommended by a friend and I have since passed on the good word.

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?