Review of Rex Art Co

Rex Art Co reviews

adams473
Adam S.
11/7/18

prompt and accurate, even called me to let me know there would be a surcharge if i didn't order 2, so i ordered two and then they upped my $5 OFF coupon to $10 OFF (along with free shipping) can't beat that, even if your looking for coupons!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharynl5
Sharyn L.
11/3/18

Easy to buy, I can count on Rex Art for my pastel needs. Always prompt delivery and great packaging. My product is in pristine shape when it arrives.

kerryp50
kerry p.
10/30/18

First order. Process easy. The shipment came much quicker than I expected. The panels look beautiful. The only complaint is that they are a bit "furry"; not quite as smooth as I expected. I will use them for encaustic rather than oil painting, as the prep time wont be as great. That being said, I will still order from them again. Great customer service.

carlines3
Carline S.
10/29/18

The only problem I had was that I didn't receive 1 of the pencils I ordered. I ordered 5 Sunburst Yellow(PC917), and there were only 4 of that color in the packet.

thomask135
Thomas K.
10/25/18

Marshall has amazing customer service, his positivity pushes you to choose RexArt over an other company!

sharono74
Sharon O.
10/20/18

Always easy to order on this site. Did not see shipping ETA however, but that could be because my order is in the oversize category.

jdariond
JDarion D.
10/8/18

I am completely satisfied with the professional way my order was filled and with the materials I ordered. I will recommend Rex Art to anyone interested in art supplies they are very professional, prompt and thorough. Prices are very competitive, excellent experience.....5 stars across the board.

kersting2
Kerstin G.
10/2/18

We ordered a portfolio that was an excellent product and value and delivered in a reasonable time. Although we had an issue with sleeve refills being damaged in shipping, Rex Art was extremely responsive and proactive and replaced the damaged items in time for presentation. Extremely impressed with their products, and their customer service is unsurpassed! With a daughter headed to art college, we will definitely be ordering more from Rex Art!

larryb362
Larry B.
9/30/18

Simple and quick order process. I am going to bookmark your site making it easy for my monthly orders.

aland142
Alan D.
9/29/18

Website was easy to navigate and steps to purchase product were easy. I am very happy with the art portfolio's strong outer material. I expect it will last long, unlike the cheaper, fraying outer side of the portfolio it is replacing.

craigp113
Craig P.
9/27/18

Great inventory of what other stores didn't have! I couldn't find this product anywhere locally. The delivery time was fantastic all the way across the country. Their system kept me informed of my order status. I'll absolutely be ordering from Rex Art instead of spending time searching from store to store. Very refreshing to receive such great customer service. This store makes a person want to become an artist.

laras50
Lara S.
9/21/18

The item arrived much earlier than expected and someone call to let me know when it was shipped out.

saral113
Sara L.
9/19/18

Very easy to order. Being picky but I wish there was a same as billing address or same as shipping address so I did not have to put in my address info twice.

suzettew10
Suzette W.
9/18/18

If you call you get a very helpful person right away. No buttons to push.
Once I had to add to my order and he was very helpful and was able to do it.
Once I meant to order 2 stretcher strips and had only put one in my cart.
He "read" my mind and actually called me on the phone and asked if really only wanted one.
This is a great company.

marlenek17
Marlene K.
9/17/18

I'm a repeat customer because Rex carries the products I like, and they are a pleasure to work with.

marcob78
Marco B.
9/13/18

I am very happy with Rex Art. It's a family owned business and the way they deal with their customers reflects that. Their prices are very competitive and more often than not cheaper than anywhere else. Highly recommended!

angelam280
Angela M.
9/12/18

Ordering from RexArt was quick and easy! Part of my order was out of stock; not only did I receive an email that allowed me to choose how I wanted to proceed, I received a personal phone call as well. Customer satisfaction is a top priority and their products are a great value. Loved working with this company and will do so in the future!

deboraw4
Debora W.
9/12/18

I went to look for these stretcher frames at my local craft store. They no longer carry them. I am very happy to find an excellent source.

frankh128
Frank H.
9/11/18

I liked that they carried tubes of daler Rowney watercolor paint. I had to order overseas before finding them.

deannad51
Deanna D.
8/27/18

The customer service from Rex Art is great as well as the prices and the speed in which items are shipped. Although certain items I need, are typically not always in stock, they always work with me and give me great options.

dianes371
Diane S.
8/26/18

I have shopped here before - although I have to gesso my boards- I love the construction and weight. Very happy here.

patriciam296
Patricia M.
8/21/18

Shopping was easy - was able to locate the Convexo canvases I have been looking for. Difficult to find elsewhere - so happy to find them here.

lindas300
Linda S.
8/21/18

disappointed that free shipping over $100 does not apply to my purchase when it clearly states at top FREE SHIPPING

deborahe60
Deborah E.
8/21/18

I had purchased panels from you in the past. A few of them were damaged and you replaced them right away. Thank you!

elizabethm502
Elizabeth M.
8/18/18

Some problems with getting the quantity box to accept an amount on the order page. Found another route to it and that worked.

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?