Review of Rex Art Co

Rex Art Co reviews

charlesh211
charles h.
6/29/17

Shipping a roll of canvas $30 eliminates my savings on paint and canvas' Will have to travel to AOL art supply to buy canvas and they will order Daler Rowney Georgian oils from Daler Rowney at same savings per tube as Rex.

anthonym274
Anthony M.
6/29/17

The only thing that would be better is if I could buy these panels individually instead of in 2-packs.

valc27
Val C.
6/29/17

I called to ask a question and someone answered right away. He was very knowledgeable and I appreciate tyne prompt response!

belleb6
belle b.
6/29/17

process was very clear and uncomplicated. Items listed in a very clear and easy way to follow and make selections!

suzyw11
Suzy W.
6/29/17

Had trouble with site. Kept stopping, went to 'processing' a few times and i almost ended the purchase cause wasn't sure it was going to go through.

kb167
K B.
6/29/17

I don't like the options to ship what's in and pay for future shipping or just ship what you have and cancel the order. There should be an option to wait until it's all assembled to ship.

lorettag16
Loretta G.
6/29/17

The shipping is way too much for the products I order---
brushes & paper that weigh hardly anything. This keeps me from ordering very often.

janj33
Jan J.
6/29/17

I am so happy to discover that I am able to order these pencils
individually! The price is very good, and the selection is the
best I have found! Thank goodness I have found you!

kenc147
Ken C.
6/29/17

Rex Art CS called in advance and walked me thru an incorrect order and made sure I had the right parts to complete my canvas. They even threw in a couple pieces knowing I was going to buy from them again. Great experience!

andreww238
Andrew W.
6/29/17

I like your website, it is very easy to navigate. Your prices are low and your stretchers quality is very good.

jamesd439
james d.
6/29/17

this has been a quick and easy ordering experience, if the product is delivered and matches the description, then i will remain a satisfied customer for all future transactions

jeromep24
Jerome P.
6/29/17

I always love buying my brushes from your store. Quick, helpful and fast shipping! Always satisfied. Love it. Thank you. :)

sarac125
sara c.
6/29/17

i'm a little concerned about what happens if something isnt in stock - its fine if i dont get the item, so long as im refunded for it if its not there.

leslies127
Leslie S.
6/29/17

Really good communications. As an international customer, there's often logistics to complete. Slight payment problem was explained and a solution offered within hours. Looking forward to my order.

darrenp25
Darren P.
6/29/17

Rex Art has been a pleasure to business with. I'm sure to be back for more. The Caran d'Ache pastel pencil set is simply the best available.

jeannem52
jeanne M.
6/29/17

great! in the past I ordered and received great photo portfolios, want to introduce this place to a friend who paints:)

lesleyg15
Lesley G.
6/29/17

The web site had one quirk. It asks you to enter your method of payment, i.e. credit card then seems to want the number below but that is actually only for gift cards! Then I added my PO box extension on the zip code for shipping, which was not going to change the tax based on my initial entry of just 5 digits, and had to go back to start over. A bit exasperating but I'm happy to find the product I need.

kevino100
Kevin O.
6/29/17

I've ordered twice now and can't seem to get 26 inch stretcher bars which just happens to be the one I née the most!

ryang118
Ryan G.
6/29/17

The overall experience with Art Rex was positive.
I love their canvas, and their costumer service was quick and effective.
I was not satisfied though with the carrier that delivered my big boxes . The issue had been resolved, and I will more than likely reorder from them.

dennisl77
Dennis L.
6/29/17

I like Rex Art. I have done business with them for years. They back order a lot but that does not bother me so far. They seem to be a good service oriented company.

donnae49
Donna E.
6/29/17

The only supply shop that allows me to purchase just 2 missing BEST stretchers....thanks! Did not need 12, laughing!

michaeld418
michael d.
6/29/17

I was informed that the edges would be sanded and slightly rounded but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Still, very happy with the product.

lorettah17
Loretta H.
6/29/17

Beautiful product for a great price. Fabulous customer service. Shipping is a bit pricey and cumbersome.

jamesh597
James H.
6/29/17

Extremely easy to find what you're looking for and even easier to make the order and complete the transaction.

jamesw572
James W.
6/29/17

I have advised all of my students and those who purchase my videos to get the brushes through RexArt... as recently as right now :-)

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?