Review of Rex Art Co

Rex Art Co reviews

jeannem52
jeanne M.
6/29/17

great! in the past I ordered and received great photo portfolios, want to introduce this place to a friend who paints:)

lesleyg15
Lesley G.
6/29/17

The web site had one quirk. It asks you to enter your method of payment, i.e. credit card then seems to want the number below but that is actually only for gift cards! Then I added my PO box extension on the zip code for shipping, which was not going to change the tax based on my initial entry of just 5 digits, and had to go back to start over. A bit exasperating but I'm happy to find the product I need.

kevino100
Kevin O.
6/29/17

I've ordered twice now and can't seem to get 26 inch stretcher bars which just happens to be the one I née the most!

ryang118
Ryan G.
6/29/17

The overall experience with Art Rex was positive.
I love their canvas, and their costumer service was quick and effective.
I was not satisfied though with the carrier that delivered my big boxes . The issue had been resolved, and I will more than likely reorder from them.

dennisl77
Dennis L.
6/29/17

I like Rex Art. I have done business with them for years. They back order a lot but that does not bother me so far. They seem to be a good service oriented company.

donnae49
Donna E.
6/29/17

The only supply shop that allows me to purchase just 2 missing BEST stretchers....thanks! Did not need 12, laughing!

michaeld418
michael d.
6/29/17

I was informed that the edges would be sanded and slightly rounded but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Still, very happy with the product.

lorettah17
Loretta H.
6/29/17

Beautiful product for a great price. Fabulous customer service. Shipping is a bit pricey and cumbersome.

jamesh597
James H.
6/29/17

Extremely easy to find what you're looking for and even easier to make the order and complete the transaction.

jamesw572
James W.
6/29/17

I have advised all of my students and those who purchase my videos to get the brushes through RexArt... as recently as right now :-)

burtong9
Burton G.
6/29/17

Site works well. Organized neatly. Was able to find and order what I wanted quickly. Got stuck on one page for a bit and it wouldn't refresh. May be my browser, but thought you should know just in case it isn't just me.

andreww239
Andrew W.
6/29/17

All my strips arrived perfectly straight. Thank you!
Also, I appreciate Lonny's offer to ship to me some wooden corners.

susanc358
Susan C.
6/29/17

I forgot to ask in the comment on my order: last time my pencils arrived in a very flexible soft padded envelope, which surprised me because they are so fragile. Can they be shipped in a little box? For example, Express Mail is cheaper and faster, one price for all you can fit inside the box.

debrag74
Debra G.
6/29/17

Shipping cost of one tube of paint is ridiculous, but at least you had the color! Now I understand the freight cost since there were 3 tubes. I won't use 3 tubes in my lifetime, but for the price, I'll keep them.

lindad274
Linda D.
6/29/17

Good specials, easy to find products. Found a table easel that I never saw before and love it. Fast delivery and packed extremely well. Will visit site frequently.

marguerettem
Marguerette M.
6/29/17

I have looked so hard to find these brushes and was delighted when I found your website and found that you sold them and at a very reasonable price

carolk106
Carol K.
6/29/17

Love the large selection of merchandise. Explanations of what products are and how to use them are very helpful.

timothye10
Timothy E.
6/29/17

So far so good.. A gift I hope to have it by the 11th!

The above I wrote when ordered. I received what I ordered yesterday (16th) they sent me portrait orientated sketchbooks.

jamesb726
James B.
6/29/17

Received a confirmation phone call but, still haven't received an email confirmation with tracking number yet. Wonder why it's delayed??

warnern4
Warner N.
6/29/17

Thanks for having these brushes. I know they are low cost, but... They are really a necessity for my art!

deliaj7
Delia J.
6/29/17

wish the stretcher bars counted towards the free shipping. Decided I might as well pay more locally and buy them as I need them.

marjoriem21
Marjorie M.
6/29/17

This was an easy web site to use - I haven't received the products yet, but the initial ordering went quickly and easily.

janec151
Jane C.
6/29/17

You had what I wantedwas disappointed that the first time I ordered something I wasn't allowed the free shipping offer for buying over100don't remember having exceptions. I really couldn't rate honestly until I receive my order, but felt like it would be a good experience based on shopping and ordering part. Hope it proves to be true!

marianw7
Marian W.
6/29/17

Great. Nice gentleman via phone helped with my product search. I then placed order online. Thank you!

walterr59
Walter R.
6/29/17

It was an easy process, I had a question and I received a prompt answer from an operator. I wish you offered a better selection of oil paints (more variety and better quality)

Questions? Get answers from the Rex Art Co staff and other customers.

Rex Art Co?