Gundam

Gundam has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Gundam ranks 438th among Website Development sites.

How would you rate Gundam?

“These scammers pulled a fast one on me and my business”

John S.
7/7/11

These scammers pulled a fast one on me and my business. I recieved an email from YooThemes telling me my website was using an illegal theme! This company is running a scam. When I phoned and demanded a refund they told me payments are final, and spoke to me like absolute s***! See you in court Mr Hofstad & Mr Kastning. My lawyer will be in touch! AVOID THIS SCAM SITE!

johns161
July 7th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Gundam staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gundam?

Have a question about Gundam?