Review of Revitalocks

Aurora, CO 80011
Tel: 1-800-819-4093

katies83
2/6/17

I've always had thin fine hair that hardly ever grows more then 6 inches a year! However with Revitalocks I saw some major changes! I absolutely love them and plan to continue taking them. The only thing I didn't like is that they automatically charge your card for the next month unless you cancel, kind of like a subscription, however their customer service was very helpful in giving me my money back and even let me keep the extra bottle they sent! Plan to order more as soon as I run out!

sabrinar9
6/16/16

I took the revitalocks and wind up having stomach problem inflammatory esauphigus and lower stomach I bough it back in 2014 I took it for 10 days than I started noticing problems with my stomach !!! Plz plz plz don't risk your health because your hair it cost me over 20000$ between medicine and Doctor and o fix my stomach again! I'm still suffering there's some chemicals that damages the stomach tissue and I'm still suffering from it now! I barely post reviews but for this one I must do it because I do care about other people health I don't want anybody to be a victim of this supplement

brendaj24
2/6/16

Do NOT take this unless you want to deal with major side effects like mood swings and depressing thoughts! My friend and I have been using this for a month and all we felt on the days we took the pills were extreme anger and irritation for me and depressing thoughts and feelings of loneliness for her. We decided to not take then for 2 days and resume again and we realized that on those 2 days we felt completely normal! I threw them away and recommend that you take regular biotin vitamins because it's much safer than Revitalocks.

davide79
8/5/15

This product was tested and is found to have herbs and vitamins that can easily be purchased at any vitamin store in your town! They over charge innocent people with their ad and then charge your credit card for a second bottle with out your permission! They claim if you don't call them within 14 days you will be charged the full price of $87.00 for really your first bottle! They never tell you to do this when you are ordering!

ambert15
6/7/15

I have had issues with the customer service & I have had issues with my bill but it has ALWAYS been resolved. I had bariatric surgery and was told I couldn't absorb B vitamins which if U read the ingredients, Rivitaocks main ingredient is a "B" component ...I was desperate for long hair so I tried it. After years of having hair length barely to my chin, in late Feb 2015 I started rivitalocks... It's June 5th and my hair is clear past my shoulders almost hitting my bra !! I have had wonderful success and ALL of my friends R raving about how quickly my hair has grown. By Maintaining a little/lot of patience with this company I have achieved outstanding results. Nothing remarkable is ever easy and I am VERY happy I started this product & stayed with this company !!!

daynab2
5/4/15

I have taken it for 2 months and my nails are splitting hair is thinimg

josephinec1
4/23/15

My hair has grown 6 inches in 5 months

naykellesc
4/16/15

their customer service really sucks they're horrible and their product is a damn scam terrible terrible terrible terrible customer service

judithb17
4/16/15

I have been taking revitalocks for almost 2 months now and my hair is thicker, shiny and my hair Stylist has even noticed the difference. Hair got damaged while working in Ohio. The water stripped it. It was dry and brittle so I saw the ad ordered it and am going to continue until I can't find it anymore.

stormic
3/25/15

Recital locks is nothing but a bunc of scam artists they tell you all this stuff and none of its true they charged me for a free trial and said nothing about having to send it back and my hair didn't even grow or anything they suck!!! And something needs to be done to them.

dania103
3/19/15

I ordered this product before reading the reviews (I know, bad decision). They only charged me the $4.95 for shipping and then I had my card canceled after I ordered the product so that they couldn't charge me the full 90 dollars. I have been taking the pills for about two weeks now and I still cannot tell if it is working. Some people are saying that it is working though so I suggest buying it and then calling your bank and telling them you "lost your card" and need a new one issued. BOOM! Problem solved!

traceyf7
3/12/15

Awful, won't do this again, get the word to your friends. It is actually if I am reading correctly, 14 day free trial, but must call during 1st 10 days. Most of these products do not get to you within 10 days. Just say never again!

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT! !

izzyh
3/10/15

so one day i got.on my yahoo email and i had seen an ad about.hair growth pills called revitalocks and it said you just pay shipping and handleling.so my dumbass filled out all the information but in my mnd didnt.come.across the idea to look up reviews until I had already ordered them.so i read the reviews and fine print says after.trial you pay 90$ so i automatically report my card lost.that way.they wont charge me. So if you did somthing like.this is best that you do that. So after i.stopped taking them because i didnt see any results the month after.i missed my cycle .and then another whole month i was.bleeding heavily with excessive.blood clots.something i have never.experienced before.i went.to check it.out.and my.doctor says i.had a hormone imbalance .prior to this i remember.taking these nasty ass pills. Excuse my language but.until this.day my plans are.to sue.this company.WHATEVER.U DO DO NOT FALL FOR THIS OR.BUY THEM

bradb40
3/3/15

Same as all these other nightmare stories. Sold it as a 30 day FREE trial, only pay $4.95 S&H.
Then received parcel about 10 or 11 days later, and then 3 or 4 days later I was charged an additional $87.47.
ROTTEN customer service that hung up on me. They claimed that I had bought it online, which was a lie. I was solicited by phone by a woman named Liza , owner of a company called My Savings Club. I had inquired online for informatiom from a Facebook add offering a 30 day free sample, but opted out and exited the add. That was when Revitalock's solicitor called me up and got me to go for the 30 day free trial.
The product sucks on top of it all. These people belong in jail.

traceyg11
3/3/15

Be sure to read reviews first! Doesn't work and they automatically keep shipping and charging you $89.00!

Sick of it#

reneej2
2/18/15

$87.00 FOR ONE BOTTLE THAT DOES NOTHING...NO CUSTOMER SERVICE...THEY DO NOT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH....BIG RIP OFF!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

nataliag3
2/8/15

In the future when your doing a "free trial" just cancel your card after a couple days so that they won't charge you the full price for the product...that's what I did... Thanks Revitalocks!!! Lol

avab4
2/6/15

SCAM!!!! SCAM!!!! SCAM!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!
I CALLED BEFORE THE 30 DAY PERIOD AND THEY REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND THE PERSON JEFF (EMPLOYEE #35509) THAT I SPOKE TO REFUSED TO GIVE ME HIS FULL NAME OR GET A MANAGER. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - NOT EVEN WORTH PURCHASING FOR A .99CENTS

Tip for consumers: GO TO A RELIABLE STORE

maryj80
2/3/15

BE AWARE..... The hair care product TLS have the same before and after Pics as Revitalocks... I don't know if because of the so many bad reviews Revitalocks changed to TLS or vice versa but I am guessing they are one in the same company.....

laurelj
2/2/15

This is a scam, they charge over $ 95.00 and do not stand up to their 30 day money back guarantee, buyer beware!! Wish I could give 0 stars, horrible customer experience.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM!

kassiep
2/2/15

This is a joke. $87 bucks was taking out of my bank account from this company. False advertising! The website didn't even say you need to cancel or you will be charged or anything. I go to the website and it says it's only 7 bucks. They will scam you and I want my money back. Take your stupid pills back. If I had the money I would sue them because this is false advertising, and scamming. This is not okay. I got this for my mom and I'm only 17. I don't have the money for $87 bucks to go missing. My review is a 0. Don't buy. Its going to costs you $90 for nothing.

martisas
1/31/15

Hello, I've been using the product since 1/7/15. I am thinking of ordering again because my hair did grow a lot. The problem is the whole 14-day cancellation period. Best to get the product, remove your 14-days worth and then cancel. Now, here is the surprise...I am African America woman (Full Black) and I begin using on 1/7. My husband measure and took photo's of my hair. I went on 1/18 to have my hair cut, and we measured again it was about 1 inch above the first measurement, on 1/28 we measured again...I put on the same shirt we had marked in the first measurement, and after I had cut my hair on 1/18...It had grown back just a little bit past the line. That was 10 days. So, shipping sucks, maybe customer service is a little off...But the product works! I am going to order another supply for the $37.71. Cause when I called to cancel, I told them I didn't wanna bother sending back, they told me it was okay, they'll just charge $37.71 and if I want to order future they will charge the same. If you are looking for hair growth, put this on the list.

Tip for consumers: Get the trail, once you get it...cancel so that you are not charged. Then try it out, the results are awesome.

cynthiad12
1/28/15

AWFUL! Doesn't even deserve ONE star.

Tip for consumers: A tip? Don't get it.

gaila8
1/26/15

My mom ordered this product an it stated trail but she didn't know that they still charge your account 87 dollars. I called for her to have it cancel i was told they could not do it until they received there product back. I told her that i never heard of a company that cant stop a subscription on something. She was a rude A** B****. Well mom account was hit up for another 87 dollars with in the same month i call again to ask them to cancel i was met with the same answer but he told me her account will not be charge no more he too was rude and screaming at me which made me extra mad was i asked to speak to a supervisor but no luck he would not give his supervisor he told me to go on the website if i want to contact someone but of course when you go too the website there is no way to contact someone only by phone. This company is very unprofessional and rude they should be shut down.

debrap11
1/24/15

Do not user this site or products. I ordered this and it doesn't work. Supposed to be 30day money back gaurantee. After 13days I was charged 87.dollars that was not stated. They will not return my money. Talk about Rude. I have never been so angry.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this company. They are frauds.

Questions? Get answers from the Revitalocks staff and other customers.

Revitalocks?