Review of Reunion.com

Reunion.com reviews

user240
12/17/08

Sends out spam in my name - Got suckered in by an email saying I had been added to a friends contact list. They had my friend's name right, and said I could read her info and pix page for free. So I filled in some info and looked for her page. There was a hard sell for a $5/mo membership which I did not take. Nor did I list any contacts for my free membership. Today I got a call from a friend who received an email saying I had listed him as a contact for Reunion.com. How did Reunion get his name and email address???Did they pull out names and addresses from my aol address book??????

user238
12/15/08

Very unscrupulous practices - I went on this web site last night and saw information indicating that I could enroll for 5.00. After I put in my credit card information I learned that I would be charged $60.00. They have a customer service number that I have attempted to call at least 50 times this morning, and it is continuously busy. It is clear that they do not want to provide any customer service. I have contacted my bank this morning, and was told that I could dispute the charge, but it would first have to be deducted. I have been looking at this same website about thee years, just to see what I could about old classmates. The names are available free. There is no information that they have that I would pay $60.00 for. Please do not give any credit card information to this web site.

user225
12/3/08

they hijack your email addresses - beware of signing into REUNION.COM
Once you give them your email address and username they LINK into your email address book and start sending annoying emails to everyone in your address book. They are nothing more than data mining operation.

Questions? Get answers from the Reunion.com staff and other customers.

Reunion.com?