Review of RetroGameLab

RetroGameLab reviews

dorang
6/8/17

Just got my first order in and very happy, Gameboy games look fantastic and work great, the sega cd pack also looks very nice, excellent work.

michaelf206
4/8/17

First order with these guys. It went very smoothly, within the time frame mentioned on the website. I got some Mega-CD and some Gameboy.
Mega-CD : Artwork spot on and very clear, manuals well detailed. The discs are the best iv seen, super glossy high quality artwork with very high attention to detail, nice work.
Gameboy: Cartridges say "Game" on the top but are very well made, I opened mine up to check how it looked inside and was impressed very with the circuits. The box and manual are great quality as well. The box is a little thinner but still sturdy and looks nice alongside my other games.

Top service, very good service and quick for handmade.

henrys63
11/8/16

I come across this site while researching unreleased Dreamcast games and was stunned with the selection of high quality looking reproductions available.
I took the dive and they look as good as the pictures showed if not better. Very good service A+

jackh78
9/5/15

I ordered a collection of Dreamcast & Sega CD games.
Everything was packed well & arrived with no damage, it was pretty quick for over sea's shipping.

The discs look fantastic, the manuals are well detailed.
Paper cut well, there are no white outlines on anything.

I got quick and well detailed response's from the email on the site.
Will order again.

Questions? Get answers from the RetroGameLab staff and other customers.

RetroGameLab?