Retail Womens Suits reviews

Roselle, New Jersey 7203, United States
info@retailwomenssuits.com

darrisf2
12/28/18
• Updated review

My order finally arrived! I was like a kid waiting to open up the box like it was Christmas. I open up package and it was not the 3 piece suit I ordered. I contact the company and spoke to a guy name Sean to inform him that this was not the suit I ordered. Sean asked me "Do I like the suit" Hell naw! He told me to just return the suit. I have contacted BBB on this scam company and just received a e-mail stating they contacted company and awaiting a response from them within 14 days. I am sending the package back to them today and will update my process of trying to get my full refund!

“Horrible!”
12/26/18
• Previous review

Place order 15 Dec 2018 and still to this date 26 Dec 2018 have not receive any email stating my order has been shipped or given a tracking number. Very dissappointed in this company practices.

strinaj
6/30/13

One of the best source of buying plus size womens suits and church suits. I bought 4 suits in last 2 years and every time m so happy. They have largest collection that i have ever seen.

carolyng
4/13/09

Return Hassles - Please shop with caution at this website. I purchased a dress from this company and when I received it, it turns out that it was too small in some areas and too large in others, so I called the company (this too, can be a hassle, sometimes they answer the phone and sometimes you must leave a message) to get a return authorization number and instructions on how to return the item. What I found out is that if I request a refund, I would have to give up 25% of it, in order to get part of my money back or if I wanted an exchange, I would have to ship the item back, plus include a money order for $8.00, in order for them to send me an exchange item, which on the website, it states free shipping. Even though the dress is of no value to me because I'm unable to wear it, it would be too much of a problem and expense to return it, so, I'm going to count it as a lost and never buy anything else from this company. They are setup to make money whether the customer is satified or not. What happened to the days when you ordered something and if it did not fit, you could return the item at your expense and get all of your money back, less shipping cost. I urge anyone that is going to buy from the company, do it with extreme caution and you better make sure that it's going to fit you perfectly, because it will cost you twice in shipping cost if you return the item for an exchange or 25% plus your cost for returning the item to the company, if you decide you want your money back. I will be posting to every customer review site that I can find to get the word out on this company. I may have lost $69.00 but maybe this will help keep someone else from making the same mistake I did in trusting this company.

Questions? Get answers from the Retail Womens Suits staff and other customers.

Retail Womens Suits?