Review of Resun

Resun reviews

bradb2
6/29/10

Buyer Beware!

I purchased 2 car/dvd units from this site (Resun Electronics Co., Ltd) and through the sales process the person I was dealing with was very helpful. However that changed soon after I received the units. My first issue was that some of the features I required were not present. I had specifically asked for units that had usb and ipod inputs and I received units that had neither. After contacting Resun I was assured new faceplates containing these inputs would be sent out to me - never happened. Eventually I was told they would be sent with my next order which I deemed rather evasive particularly as I had no intentions at that point of ordering any more.

Functionally the units appeared to work ok, the programming was perhaps a bit dubious and the flip out display didnt always come on as expected,but I put this down to my lack of understanding of the product, who knows if this was actually the case. My main issue I with one of these units was after about 6 months, I opened the screen one day to find it half white in color. Not sure what caused it, maybe a software driver issue, maybe the video chip, but regardless I was not happy given the unit had actually had minimal use. Contacting Resun at that point was near on impossible. I had no replies from any of the sites email addresses or the original address I had received the electronic invoice through. I was however able to eventually establish contact with someone through the msn chat link on their website only to be evaded with several excuses, ranging from "Im going to lunch now" to "Our warranty's only cover regional distributors". To cut a long story short (and this is the short version!), I feel I was sold questionable quality products with little or no after sales support. So like i said...buyer beware.

jims1
12/26/09

professional for car eletronics,and mobile Hi-Fi

Is it with them who orders a large amount of products? How has the delivery and quality products?

By marko u.
Questions? Get answers from the Resun staff and other customers.

Resun?