Resume Maker Online

Resume Maker Online has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Resume Maker Online ranks 62nd among Resume sites.

How would you rate Resume Maker Online?

“Excellent”

Ghania B.
3/21/21

As a new immigrant to America, the website helped a lot to adjust my resume to the American standards by offering a big variety of models and proposals to fill up the different sections of the resume. The website also save your information this way I didn't have to rewrite everything again each time I need a different kind of resume according to the job I'm looking for. The company doesn't charge that much also and helps the customer to find the best deal he can afford.

“Scam”

home h.
2/11/21

Secretly take your money even after canceling subscriptions, i called everyone and double checked my subscriptions, all canceled months before

ghaniab
March 21st, 2021

mooneezas
August 7th, 2021

I called resume now to cancel my subscription but with the help of Andrew I kept it. The way he explained was great!

Tip for consumers:
listen before making any decision!

Products used:
resume-now.com offers great tool to find job!

laquitag3
August 28th, 2021

James was the best he understood my issues and he resolved my issues no problems I did not need to call back or go into excessive details

justink278
March 21st, 2021

They do a good job of helping people make a resume that don't know how. Very useful but comes with a price. You pay to get your resume and it's recurring payments so alot of people forget about it. Just pay the money and take it as it is and they will let you cancel with no problem. I will honestly come back if I need a resume again.

homeh25
February 11th, 2021

annas660
May 27th, 2020

The try to take money from your bank account without you agreeing. This is pure scam. The make a subscription with your data without you wanting their services.

Questions? Get answers from the Resume Maker Online staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Resume Maker Online?

Have a question about Resume Maker Online?