Review of ResumeMyCareer

partners@resumemycareer.com

1 star

saminaa2
8/3/18

I would like to thank ResumeMyCareer Team for the excellent and outstanding job done in restructuring my resume and CV.

jaypeet1
11/11/17

Hi! It`s my first time I work with them to make my resume more cleaner and professional and they made it dozens of times better than my actual resume. People are really helpful and they respond faster if you have questions. I would strongly recommend them if you need any cover letter or resume redone.

kellic12
4/18/17

I recently left my job and started looking for a new one. I applied to dozens of places with my old resume and didn't get a single call. One of my recruiter friends bluntly told me I needed to revamp my resume but I didn't know where to start. I found Lauren online and gave her a try and I am so glad I did.

She worked wonders with my three page resume and somehow kept all the best info and changed the format entirely so it looks awesome and reads well. I couldn't believe what she did and how perfectly she represented my skills and experience.

Since I've been using my new resume, I've gotten calls from 6 employers and I've had 4 interviews (in just the last 2 weeks). I am 100% positive this is due to my new resume catching the eye of the recruiters and/or hiring managers.

Thank you, Lauren, for your awesome work. You were professional and accessible and did your job perfectly, and I know I will find my next career in part thanks to you.

Tip for consumers: You will get your money's worth!!

eddym20
3/17/17

I am a returning customer and I must say I will 100% recommend anyone to build their resume here. I expecially enjoyed the customer service that I received. Lauren was amazing with explaining and helping me make a choice on how I want my resume to look. Thank you so much and I will return

carmelap3
3/16/17

Lauren Howe was a pleasure to work with. Very efficient and friendly. She is an asset to your company.

ms369
1/25/17

After being a stay at home mom for the last 6 years - it is time for me to re-enter the workforce. I had no idea how to write a resume for today's recruiters or how to account for my time as a SAHM. Lauren walked me through my different resume options and we decided on a skills based resume as opposed to a traditional chronological resume. After looking at my 15 year old resume (yikes!) and asking some questions - ResumeMyCareer produced a resume that not only highlighted my past working experience but also showcased my extensive volunteer work in an organized and comprehensive way. I have already gotten a few calls from jobs I have applied to and hope to be interviewing soon. The staff at ResumeMyCareer was courteous, quick and thorough. I would highly recommend them! Thanks!

gjh1
1/25/17

Spoke with me for a while on the phone to discuss my goals. 2 day turn around. Very professional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kellyp55
3/16/16

I thought my original resume was a good one, but when I sent it out for job openings that l thought I was a match for, I never heard back. ResumeMyCareer tailored a resume that specifically highlighted my accomplishments and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend RMC...they did a great job!

Questions? Get answers from the ResumeMyCareer staff and other customers.

ResumeMyCareer?