Resident Insure

Resident Insure has a consumer rating of 2.82 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Resident Insure also ranks 10th among Rental Homes sites. The most common issues with Resident Insure are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Resident Insure?

“Very safe and trustworthy company!”

Anna L.
7/11/19

I rent an apartment with this company but I don't like the apartment and the agent from company send my money back in our bank account. Very safe and trustworthy company! For your security use this company, if there are some problem you will receive your money back.

“SCAM”

Wawa L.
5/21/20

It's a scam!! I'm sure those 5 star reviews are from the scammers. They will ask you for money. Do not fall for it!!!

annal284
rileyg20
July 15th, 2019
Best company if you want to rent an apartment or a house but you don't see before to rent. All steps are very easy and safe. Thanks!
charlieh98
July 11th, 2019
I recommend it. I rented an apartment and the agent of the company took care of the transaction. Everything was done safely. Thanks Resident Insure!
teodrosg
July 11th, 2019
Resident Insure is safe! I rent an apartment in Stockholm. I'm very happy with the company. The apartment is superb, a safe company. I recommend you with confidence!
cornelior
July 17th, 2019
Good company if you are a student like me and you have to move in other country, need to rent an apartment before to see it. With this company you can make the transaction safe and rent a good apartment. I strongly recommend this company!

It's a legit company! I use it in a rent transaction and I'm very happy of this company. Thanks

By Charlie H.
See more answers (4)

I use this company to rent an apartment in Sydney, Australia. It's very easy and safe to rent an apartment with this company.

By Anna L.
See more answers (2)

Only the owner of the house or the apartment will pay the fees for the transaction. It's very nice!!

By Charlie H.
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Resident Insure staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Resident Insure?

Have a question about Resident Insure?