Review of Resident Insure

4 reviews with 1 star

danilop8
10/26/19
Hi,

OK, let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Dr. Torbjörn Tomson and I`m 55 years old living in Stockholm, Sweden.
I`m Senior Professor of Neurology and Epileptology...I began medical training in 1991 at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden.
You can search me on YouTube as well.

About the apartment, I own it...my daughter Anna lived in the city for 5 years and I bought it for her to rent it as a rental business for her. Last time was 1 year ago we rent it, since then we renovate it and Anna returned to Sweden, she is here now. So, we decided to rent it again for long term.

Last time when I wanted to rent no one showed up, so I lost time and money. So, I decided to make the transaction through Renthome Insurance. We will use their system so you can inspect the apartment. You can rent the apartment as long as you need, even for 4-5 years. You will rent the ENTIRE apartment.

Here you can read reviews about the company: https://rentsalefy.blogspot.com/2017/05/rent-safely-with-towergate-insurance.html

The first deposit I require is for the 1st month rent + 2 months security deposit = 1,680 (the sec. deposit is refundable when you check out).

I have a lot of people interested so, please let me know your answer and I will explain you the rental process more detailed.

Regards,
Dr. Tomson
mikef542
10/4/19
I don't know if everything through this site is a scam - but I got the same letter below as one of the other raters from a woman claiming to be from Sweden and renting an apartment at half the value it would go for in Toronto:

Hi,

OK, let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Anja Smits and I`m 64 years old living in Göteborg, Sweden.
I`m a professor / chief physician at Department of Clinical Neuroscience at Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology in Sweden.

Last time when I wanted to rent no one showed up, so I lost time and money. So, I decided to make the transaction through Resident Insure. We will use their system so you can inspect the apartment. You can rent the apartment as long as you need, even for 4-5 years. You will rent the ENTIRE apartment.

The first deposit I require is for the 1st month rent + 1 month security deposit = CAD 2600 (the sec. deposit is refundable when you check out).

Regards,
Dr. Anja Smits
rxl1
10/2/19
Do NOT fall for scams when people who own the house are asking you for money before you even get the keys to the place.

Every time you have to pay before you can even ensure that whatever you are paying for is real, it is 100% chance a scam.

Also please research on who posted the house listing. Most of the five star reviewers here are fakes as well.
krishnak55
9/29/19
The reviews posted here are by fake people, dont fall for such scams. Never pay money without viewing the appartment. If someone is renting their place they also obviously want to see the person first. If they ask money first then definetly its a scam.
The reviews posted on the site are on a pattern and every review state common keywords like safe, refund where it is not reviewing the site instead its advertiising more. If you are watching this review then NEVER PAY MONEY FIRST.

It's a legit company! I use it in a rent transaction and I'm very happy of this company. Thanks

By Charlie H.

I use this company to rent an apartment in Sydney, Australia. It's very easy and safe to rent an apartment with this company.

By Anna L.

Only the owner of the house or the apartment will pay the fees for the transaction. It's very nice!!

By Charlie H.

Questions? Get answers from the Resident Insure staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Resident Insure