Review of Resident Insure

Resident Insure reviews

Suggest Category

rileyg20
7/15/19

Best company if you want to rent an apartment or a house but you don't see before to rent. All steps are very easy and safe. Thanks!

teodrosg
7/11/19

Resident Insure is safe! I rent an apartment in Stockholm. I'm very happy with the company. The apartment is superb, a safe company. I recommend you with confidence!

annal284
7/11/19

I rent an apartment with this company but I don't like the apartment and the agent from company send my money back in our bank account. Very safe and trustworthy company! For your security use this company, if there are some problem you will receive your money back.

charlieh98
7/11/19

I recommend it. I rented an apartment and the agent of the company took care of the transaction. Everything was done safely. Thanks Resident Insure!

It's a legit company! I use it in a rent transaction and I'm very happy of this company. Thanks

By Charlie H.

I use this company to rent an apartment in Sydney, Australia. It's very easy and safe to rent an apartment with this company.

By Anna L.

Only the owner of the house or the apartment will pay the fees for the transaction. It's very nice!!

By Charlie H.
Questions? Get answers from the Resident Insure staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Resident Insure