Review of ReShip

info@reship.com

11 reviews with 4 stars

jasons603
9/27/18

When some companies offer tee shipping in their country but not overseas shipping, reshaping always saves the day

helannah
9/27/18

Takes awhile to receive but that is understandable considering the distance. For us living in Australia this is the only way to get some items from the US.

meaghang
4/9/18

Reship was a dream to work with. They kept me in the loop every step of the way, were quick to ship out my package and have decent customer service. The only downfall is how expensive the shipping is (still cheaper than a trip to the states to go shopping or the rate that would be offered by ups or DHL independent of reship.com) Wonderful and handy service. Definitely will be using again.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hi Meaghan, thank you for the positive review. Reship has a promotion going, please reach out to customer service for a coupon during your next order. Thank you for choosing Reship.com!
anthonyf77
4/11/17

Fast efficient transfer from amazon to Australia. Good communication and photos.no problems.highly recommend this service.

jamesw401
2/14/17

I was shipping a laptop battery purchased on a U.S. site to Canada. Reship.com's competitor told me "no". Reship.com emailed me that they would do it and I would pay by weight like with any shipment. The reality was much more difficult. Many delays within Reship.com and then with the shipper, UPS. When Justin from Reship.com got involved, it changed. He figured out all of the paperwork and insisted UPS get me the shipment (at no additional charge). It took some months but I did get my battery due to his determination.

Warning to others: think long and hard before you buy a laptop battery in the U.S. and try to ship it abroad. It has become much more difficult than it used to be.

ullat
5/27/16

I have only shipped two orders so far to their Portland site to have forwarded to Canada. I had no issues. #1 was a large box (36" x 36" x 8") that was about 17lbs and I saved about $30 total by shipping to them and then having it forwarded vs having the online store ship direct to Canada. The big savings was in the customs/duties. The online store wanted to charge me a small fortune for taking care of the customs & duties for me, and I did not have the option to refuse this service and pay on delivery. I saved about $70 by just paying the HST and the $9.95 fee that the post office charges for the service. Order#2 was two identical small lamps with shades, total 10 lbs. The online store offered free shipping within the US but wanted US$139 to ship to Canada. I paid US$86 total to Reship to use the consolidation service and for shipping. So far I am way ahead so I will use them again. The only complaint is that for every step there seems to be a one-day wait. So you get the email that they received the package, its one day for them to consolidate, and 2nd day before they ship even though I responded to their messages within 20 minutes.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Ulla,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. We apologize if you are disappointed with process. Please note, once a consolidation has been submitted, we do allow up to 24 hours for that to be completed. And for your reference, if payment for shipment is received before a certain cut off time, then your package will ship that same day. For further information on our allotted times and processes, please contact us at support@reship.com.
gregn8
7/13/15

Signed up with ReShip recently. Made two purchases that were shipped to their Portland site. These were consolidated into one package and shipped on. The process was straightforward and ReShip did their part very efficiently. Shipping is not cheap but that is not ReShips fault and their rates are quite competitive.
I can recommend their service.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is our pleasure to be able to assist you. We look forward to working with you again soon.
robertb146
9/28/14

I have used Reship to ship 5 consolidated packages to Canada. Everything went smoothly, and I think the pricing is fair for the service. Will continue to use Reship as it gives me access to products not sold in Canada, or overpriced in Canada, or for which excessive duties/brokerage fees are charged.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Robert,

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in being able to provide people across the world with access to products which they would be otherwise unable to get at reasonable prices so this is great to hear.

We look forward to Reshipping your next order.
ariannaf
9/13/14

I previously used reship and consolidated clothes which their service provided was fantastic. I' was new and had no idea how it worked but reship customer service assisted me through the process in a timely manner and goods arrived within 5 days from USA to NZ. I've used reship again to purchase shoes which are over priced in nz. Received email adv shoes arrived and another email confirming goods shipped, eagerly awaiting arrival of goods. Saved over $100. Would certainly use reship again from past experience and especially if my goods arrive.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Thank you for your feedback and using ReShip.com. We look forward to seeing your referrals. You can earn $10 for each person you refer to us. For more information please visit: http://www.reship.com/UI/ReferAFriend.aspx
joej31
11/30/13

I live in the US but travel abroad for months at a time and I often need products shipped to me. I have usually relied on family and friends to ship me everything from video games to laptop batteries. Reship is perfect for me and the price is extremely reasonable for shipping. It is especially useful for getting medications which I will never buy overseas as I think they are all contimated or fake. I am glad reship finally exists.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Joe, Thank you for your feedback. At reship we strive to continue to improve our customer service along with working to negotiate lower rates with our carriers to pass along to our customers
darrenf1
4/7/13

First experience was a positive one.you still have the problem of some US companies not shipping to what they know as 'reshippers' this is a detail that would be your problem,not theirs.You still have to be fair about where blame should go when it's beyond their control. I would use reship.com again and recommend to others.Everything went smooth and fast considering they are an extra step in the shipping process.

I have used Reship.com many times and there is no trouble at all. If you worry about a shipping fee, you can calculate it before an order at their website. And, you can choose your favorite shipping method. If you order a heavy parcel, it may take much shipping fee.

By Sander K.

I have just discovered "YouShop" and they are totally amazing ... https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop

By Jo J.

Login--> Account---> Order Currently At Reship---> Select Shipping Method Select the cheapest one which is USPS (delivery estimate is "up to 90 days" however I got mine shipped within a week to Toronto, Ontario, Canada). If you know the dimensions get a price quote first to avoid unpleasant surprises later: https://www.reship.com/UI/ShippingEstimate.aspx

By Teresa N.

Avoid Reship all together. If you don't have troubles now, you WILL. Read my review. Absolutely terrible customer service and you don't have to read just my review. Find an alternative, please.

By Steven B.

Does this link help? http://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/toll-free.html

By Jo J.

Hello Elaine. I am the Operations Manager for Reship. USPS attempted to change our zipcode back in June in the hopes of steam lining the on time delivery service. This has blown up on a very large scale. We are still missing over 150 packages going back to the beginning of the year. When you track your package on the USPS website, it will show delivered. What that means is it has been delivered to one of two locations here in Portland and scanned to what they call a format sheet. Their goal os have those packages delivered within 24 hours. The new locations that our inbound packages are supposed to be coming from do not have deducated drivers at this point. the post office manager and acting state of Oregon Post Master are working with me to find a solution. We received over 350 missing packages late Friday. Please check your account ans see if it has been delivered by now. if not email our customer support team with your tracking number and reference my name and I will contact the manager personally to see if they can find this. This has been a huge obstacle that is out of our control. I apologize for this and we hope to have things back on track soon with USPS. Justin Camp

By JUSTIN C.

our office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm PST. I am the Operations Manger for Reship. call 503-257-4644 or my direct number of 604-592-7255

By JUSTIN C.

Have you received your item yet? I am the Operations Manager here and want to make sure you are getting the level of service you deserve.

By JUSTIN C.

This company SCAM I sent to their address products in the amount of $ 300. But when it was required to pay for their services, I got an error - "Payment was not successful - Please try again or contact us for assistance" Support responds 48 hours - Do not know what to do. My things were bought from them

By kennie s.

You can go to our website (www.reship.com) scroll down on the home page and you will see a section to request a qoute. You will need the dimensions, value, weight and city country and zipcode. This will give you carrier pricing to ship the item.

By JUSTIN C.
Questions? Get answers from the ReShip staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ReShip