Review of ReShip

info@reship.com

100 reviews with 1 star

jc724
1/10/19

WORST COMPANY EVER. SUPER EXPENSIVE NICKLE AND DIMED ME, CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE, NOT UNACCOUNTABLE, MANAGEMENT UNWILLING TO FOLOOW UP WITH COMPLAINTS.

I WOULD USE ANY OTHER COMPANY BUT THIS ONE.

YES SITE JABBER ADMINS THIS IS A BONAFIDE REVIEW OF A HORRIBLE COMPANY 20.1.2019. FO POSITIVE COMMENTS REQUIRE ADDITIONAL CREDIBILITY?

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Thanks for the opportunity to address your concerns.

andrewk260
12/10/18

I didn't know what will be the price after consolidation, because I couldn't calculate the shipping according to package dimensions before ordering, so I was not pleasantly surprised.
Long story short, it may worth it if you ordering a lot of small items, otherwise it's almost always takes half of price of goods or even more. Hope to never deal with you again. It's also slow, very slow for it's money

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hi, thanks for your review. I like your suggestion to have a method to calculate a consolidation dimensions, we are about to launch a brand new website and will eventually have that feature. Keep in mind, our shipping rates are set by the carriers (UPS, FEDEX, DHL, USPS, CANADA POST, UK Mail, etc) Luckily, Reship customers are able to use our company discount, thus you save 65% from going directly to the carrier!
tomy36
12/3/18

The Company's customer service team is impossible to get ahold of. I had sent numerous emails and called them on the phone with no one to answer me back in the last 2 weeks. If you have urgent and expensive packages to deliver to you, don't choose this company as their customer service is non existent. Stay away!

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hi, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience and I wish to make it right. Can you tell me what went wrong? I just need your customer or order number.

Thanks for the opportunity to address your concerns.

williamw474
9/27/18

Poor Quality of Service received by the company. Questionable practices for visa payment and followup.

noellen1
9/26/18

This is my first experience using this company to ship some gifts from amazon to Asia.
However, they just refuse my credit card for stupid reason (that they require my passport copy to proceed, which i found unreasonable); then since amazon closed the order already and i could not return to amazon, i fully paid another shipping company to ship to a local address and reship refuse to do so !!!!!!!!!
Now my gifts are locked with them and i do not even know how to get them back without needing to provide sensitive personal info.
Totally helpless here.
their emails are hopeless too, not trying to solve the problems
and i asked for over 3 times for their formal complain email with no response.
VERY ANGRY

kevep
7/17/18

Never make the mistake of opening an account there. I lost a lot of money there. Every other reshipping company out there is better than this abomination.

1. They close account for nothing.
2. They hold packages for nothing.
3. When you receive packages, you sometimes do not even get a notification.
4. Their management team is a joke. Cannot resolve simple issues. Makes you wait weeks.

Save your valuable time and brain cells. Use other companies.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Dear Keve: Reship.com dedicates itself to providing the best service possible. Reship uses industry advanced warehouse technology; thus notifications are instantly sent when parcels are received, and every customer is entitled to 60 days of free storage. An account suspension occurs only when there is compliance or regulatory violation on behalf of the user. Please reach out customerservice@reship.com so we may assist you. We are here for you!

Sincerely, Management
haroldz5
3/14/18

Used for the first time. Paid 5USD for the registration fee. Package was sent to them and they have charged me much more then USPS International fee. After three weeks I have contacted them for the track&trace information. It should have been delivered but...in a totally other city...Asked them to investigate. They have replied: dont bother us, when we know more we will inform you.....Still waiting...Lost 250USD..

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Dear Harold, Reship.com strives to deliver the best customer experience. Our dedicated customer service team would never say "don't bother us". If your item is misdelivered due to carrier error, Reship provides a full refund. Millions of packages are shipped worldwide daily and mistakes do happen, but we are here for you to make sure you receive your item or your money back.

Sincerely, Management
richc47
12/30/17

I WOULD GIVE A -MINUS STAR IF I COULD...ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! THEY DOUBLE CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR ONE SHIPMENT ! I CONTACTED THEM TO GET A REFUND FOR THE ONE CHARGE AND THEY TOLD ME IT WAS NOT PROCESSED BY THEM AND TO CONTACT MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY ! ITS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH NOW AND STILL NO REFUND! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Dear Rich, your statement of "double-charged" is not possible as payment processors only charge when a customer submits info and our software does not allow multiple payments for the same shipment (it's common practice for all merchants). Our staff verified the charge is not from Reship, and your credit card company is able to reverse any payment you don't agree with. Best of luck, and if you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach our staff at customerservice@reship.com.

alicem102
12/9/17

I have been trying to cancel my subscription since september and they are still charging my account. I now have to take it to the credit card company:(

janeta55
11/10/17

Instead I believed their site when they write that they are the "best". Our shipment went missing, customer service is terrible and to top it off - outrageously expensive. Plus I could have driven to the US and back quicker.
Never again.

josipj1
10/29/17

I have a package ship from Amazon to Reship 10 days ago, UPS Innovations have a label for delivery purposes, however the package has not been picked up from Reship. Reship are investigating Ha! I am out over $350 USD including postage if they can't find it, and I am very upset. It was a present for my son and no one is doing anything about it. This is just not on, does anyone have any Idea as to what or who I can complain to and maybe get some help. I am from Australia.

georgim3
10/29/17

Awfull service!!!...told them to do one thing and one thing only!!!...they were suppose to unpack everything, remove all pricetags and labels and pack everything together! For that simple action paid between 150 and 200 U.S.!!! When they arrived in Germany the customs called me to let me know that can not be a present because all the labels and pricetags are there!!!...instead of 200 I paid 500 U.S.! When I wrote them they basically told me that it is all my fault and that is it!!...very irresponsible, expensive for the one simple action they do and not user friendly at all!!! Please do yourself a favour and ignore them!!!

deanm103
10/13/17

I shipped a couple of items at exorbanant rates. So I used very sparingly. I had an item shipped to them to forward to CA. They reversed the payment without notice and all of sudden demanded I supply Photo ID, picture of both sides of my credit card, and a screenshot of my PayPal account. Felt like my item is being held ransom. I reluctantly supplied a screenshot and Health Card with number blacked out, they STILL won't accept my payment!!! Now I have to try and get Amazon to return the package and send Reship a return label, however I feel my item $100+ is going bye bye!!!!

nataliec48
8/16/17

Textbook from Amazon.com: $22
ReShip Membership Fee: $5
ReShip Handling Fee: $5
ReShip Shipping Fee: $37.49
UPS Cost of Delivery: $12
Total: $81.49!!!!!!!!

I should have just gotten the textbook from Amazon.ca for $60 and saved myself the time and money ...

lucyd35
8/14/17

I will never, ever, ever use Reship again! I ordered a pair of $34.99 leggings, got them shipped to my Reship address for free from the retailer. Reship took 3 days to log that it arrived. I selected my delivery, only to be emailed to tell me that they don't offer insurance on that type of delivery - how convenient, being that it's the cheapest shipping option! They refunded my original fee and directed me to redo it. The next option was a whopping $15 more!!! Having it shipped from the retailer would only have cost me $20 in the first place! And, guess what - they don't return items to the retailer! So my options were to lose my parcel or pay their extortionate price...!

To top it off, when the UPS man turned up at my door he demanded another £21 for "customs". Upon checking the invoice, my customs fee was only £9.99, the rest was a "handling" fee!!! So, don't believe their claim that they get around customs fees!

Here's the general breakdown of how much one pair of leggings cost with Reship:

Direct from the retailer - $34.99 leggings + $19.99 delivery = $54.98/£42.40

Using Reship - $34.99 leggings + $5 handling + $2 Insurance + $38.80 delivery + $28 "customs" = $108.79/£83.90!!!!

Tip for consumers: A tip for using this site?! DON'T!

jamesm688
7/27/17

I ordered a lamp with a magnifier for $45 from an Amazon store that didn't offer shipping to Canada. The tracking said the package arrived at Reship warehouse on July 14, didn't get email notifying me until July 24.Only available hipping options to Canada, $155, $150 and $135 USD!

For a $45 lamp.

rutht41
7/7/17

It was the first time I used RE-SHIP. One of my friend tried it for one package only and everything was okay. So, I bought different things at Amazon and some other sellers, an average of 10 different orders. Many complications. Had to pay twice because they cannot find my payment. Very hard to find somebody to help. All my stuff is still in their warehouse since 2 weeks and they refuse to delivery because they have something to check. After this they asked for a photo of my credit card and one ID. Today I got a message from them telling me they found hazardous stuff in one of my boxes. I told them it is only clothes and shoes. No more answer. I bought something for my husband's birthday : forget it ! They are asking delay of 24-48 hours to check something else again. A lot of trouble, abusive rates and I'm still waiting for my stuff. They are faster to pick-up the money from your credit card than to give the service. I am furious !!!

davidd337
5/23/17

Everything seemed good at the start, until I needed a package split up. Since live chat is only available during US business hours, a simple conversation that could have taken place in 5 minutes, took a week with questions and answers back and forth. Missed my shipping window, not happy.

kentb25
3/15/17

Each time, the price of their shipping is outrageously expensive. Don't do the mistake to ship something throw them. They will rip you off.

jasond114
3/13/17

For a company who specializes in shipping from the USA to Canada the prices are absolutely atrocious!! I ordered some mens rogaine ... cost me 58$ Canadian ... the shipping cost me 68$ what an absolute rip off! STAY AWAY !!!!

elainel27
3/7/17

ReShip has lost my package?!! USPS delivered package Feb 17/17 @ 12:45pm to ReShip. Both the seller and USPS told me that they have the item tracked to ReShip on this date. On Feb 23/17 I phoned ReShip to find out where the package was as it wasn't logged into their system. (As it is a pricey item I'm very concerned where it is!) I decided to phone ReShip and talked to the customer service rep, *. I was told that USPS does this frequently. "They will say they delivered the item, but didn't and because ReShip DOESN'T have the package it's USPS who's at fault"...BUT, she will check with the warehouse just to make sure they don't have it. I waited a week and phoned again and was told AGAIN by * that the package wasn't in the system, but she would check the warehouse again. It's now been almost 3 weeks and I just checked my account today and the package is STILL not showing as delivered in ReShips system. I've used ReShip on a number of times and although they've been slower in delivery I've gotten my package, now I'm no so sure with this one. I'm just about at the end of my rope with ReShip if I don't see my package real soon! And I don't know what my options are to recover my package or money for the cost of the item? So far things don't look very good for me getting it back and that makes me pi$$ed!

*Personal information redacted by admin

paulc260
1/24/17

Beware of this reshipping company. I have 2 backpack there and they close my
account for no reason. This is called selective ripping. They took my paypal
payment for 5$ to open the account when i tried to pay my fees for the shipping
again with paypal it went threw. Next day I see the money was sent back in my account. For 3 days I try to do the same operation ...same result. It accepted my payment but the next day the money was redeposited in my account. I called reship and asked what was going on. They asked me id and screen shot of my paypal account wich i did...48 hours later they say verification wasnt succesfull and my account was desactivated. Beware this is standard procedure.

naomiw9
1/17/17

A year ago this would have been a 5 start review but after my current experience I cannot bring myself to do so. I have a consolidated package (K51793) still in their warehouse with a payment processing notice that has been pending for two weeks. Despite numerous emails to Reship Customer Service inquiring why the delay all I have received back is the obligatory email saying "we have forwarded your email to the payment processing department". And have heard nothing back. Phone calls to Reship are difficult as I am currently working in Iraq at the moment. Please be aware before using them that their Customer Service communication and follow through currently has serious deficiencies leading to an incredulity frustrating and unsatisfactory experience leaving you feeling powerless and somewhat hopeless that your packages will ever be received. Be warned!

danc122
1/7/17

ReShip seems like a great idea, until you actually try it. I've only used it a couple times, and was pretty unsatisfied with the entire operation. They boast "affordable shipping options" but when I went to select a shipping service for my package, the cheapest option was an overnight service from DHL for $60+. If you're not even going to offer an economy option, don't advertise yourself as "affordable"! They also don't do anything to assist with customs and duty, so you still get slammed with the exorbitant brokerage fees from whatever shipping company you use.
Another time, they just straight up kept my stuff! Refused to forward it to me and refused to send it back to the retailer.
Got a complaint? Too bad! Apparently $#*!ty customer service is in the Terms and Conditions, too!

avids1
12/16/16

I live in Singapore, but have been shopping in US and Canadian websites for 12 years. I've used a couple of very reliable and efficient freight forwarding companies based in the US and have no problems these 12 years. This time, I purchased from a Canadian website that only ships to Canada, and have to find an alternate company that provides a Canadian address. That's why I use reship. So my items arrived at reship, I paid $10 for some admin fee, and payment went through. I checked the price for shipping back to Singapore, and it was 3 times higher than if I were to use my regular freight forwarding company. So I decided to ship my package at reship to my freight forwarding company on US, and then get them to ship it back to Singapore for me. However, my payment kept getting rejected, even though the payment for their $10 admin charges went through using the same credit card. So I contacted them, and they told me the same story: that they use a third party company, GoInterPay, they need my photo ID and copy of my credit card etc. I asked them why my credit card was rejected, and they said that they couldn't tell me the reason. Then they checked my account and said that they realized that I'm shipping to another freight forwarding company and that is against their policy, hence payment was rejected. However, I decided to try paying by PayPal, and my payment got through this time. So, question is, since my payment got through, they're going to "go against company policy" to ship my package to another freight forwarding company?

I'm going to be closing my reship account once my fingers are shipped out. *crosses my fingers*

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Avid,

Thank you for providing this experience. As we also inform people who are disappointed with the cost of shipping. we provide a Shipping Calculator on our website for customer to use prior to registering to determine if our services would be feasible.

In regards to your request to ship to an alternate freight forwarding company, this policy information is listed on our website:
Can I ship my items to another freight forwarding company inside the U.S.?
No. Per our internal policy, ReShip.com is unable to ship merchandise to any other freight forwarding company

If you would like to email us at support@reship.com. we can offer you alternative shipping options.

I have used Reship.com many times and there is no trouble at all. If you worry about a shipping fee, you can calculate it before an order at their website. And, you can choose your favorite shipping method. If you order a heavy parcel, it may take much shipping fee.

By Sander K.

I have just discovered "YouShop" and they are totally amazing ... https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop

By Jo J.

Login--> Account---> Order Currently At Reship---> Select Shipping Method Select the cheapest one which is USPS (delivery estimate is "up to 90 days" however I got mine shipped within a week to Toronto, Ontario, Canada). If you know the dimensions get a price quote first to avoid unpleasant surprises later: https://www.reship.com/UI/ShippingEstimate.aspx

By Teresa N.

Avoid Reship all together. If you don't have troubles now, you WILL. Read my review. Absolutely terrible customer service and you don't have to read just my review. Find an alternative, please.

By Steven B.

Does this link help? http://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/toll-free.html

By Jo J.

Hello Elaine. I am the Operations Manager for Reship. USPS attempted to change our zipcode back in June in the hopes of steam lining the on time delivery service. This has blown up on a very large scale. We are still missing over 150 packages going back to the beginning of the year. When you track your package on the USPS website, it will show delivered. What that means is it has been delivered to one of two locations here in Portland and scanned to what they call a format sheet. Their goal os have those packages delivered within 24 hours. The new locations that our inbound packages are supposed to be coming from do not have deducated drivers at this point. the post office manager and acting state of Oregon Post Master are working with me to find a solution. We received over 350 missing packages late Friday. Please check your account ans see if it has been delivered by now. if not email our customer support team with your tracking number and reference my name and I will contact the manager personally to see if they can find this. This has been a huge obstacle that is out of our control. I apologize for this and we hope to have things back on track soon with USPS. Justin Camp

By JUSTIN C.

our office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm PST. I am the Operations Manger for Reship. call 503-257-4644 or my direct number of 604-592-7255

By JUSTIN C.

Have you received your item yet? I am the Operations Manager here and want to make sure you are getting the level of service you deserve.

By JUSTIN C.

This company SCAM I sent to their address products in the amount of $ 300. But when it was required to pay for their services, I got an error - "Payment was not successful - Please try again or contact us for assistance" Support responds 48 hours - Do not know what to do. My things were bought from them

By kennie s.

You can go to our website (www.reship.com) scroll down on the home page and you will see a section to request a qoute. You will need the dimensions, value, weight and city country and zipcode. This will give you carrier pricing to ship the item.

By JUSTIN C.
Questions? Get answers from the ReShip staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ReShip