Reputation Boosting reviews

Tel: 877-811-0712
reputationboosting.com@domainsbyproxy.com

andrea2116
10/4/17

Reputation boosting was there when I was in need of advice. They were prompt, professional, and guided me through the decisions I needed to make. I recommend them to anyone and they are my new reputation management company in Case of PR Emergency.

desmondg5
10/2/17

This company did a great job in resolving my dwindling reputation online. I had was suffering an attack on my business orchestrated by my competition and it was affecting my sales severely. I contacted Reputation Boosting and they did a wonderful job of restoring my online reputation. It's great knowing there's guys like reputation boosting to protect smaller businesses from bullies.

joshn31
9/29/17

My company was experiencing some major negative feedback from our clients and I was at a complete loss on how to tackle it. A friend recommended Reputation Boosting, said they did a good job with his brand. I decided to give Reputation Boosting a shot. I must first commend their customer response, it was superb. They were on hand to answer all the questions I had and we worked together to create a customer response plan. Five weeks later, I can see the results. Wonderful!

travisw38
9/28/17

Very good experience with this company. Got us published in HuffingtonPost and BuzzFeed. Got leads from the campaign and ended up ordering more.

logana15
8/29/17

They took way longer than they said they would to get the articles placed, and once they got placed they were on very low quality websites. Nothing like the intro email where they said they could get us in top tier websites like The Washington Post. The sites they got articles for us on were spam ridden sites. Image attached.

Questions? Get answers from the Reputation Boosting staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Reputation Boosting