ReptilesNCritters reviews

Brooklyn,, NY 11226

1 Review From Our Community

jasonl119
11/20/16

I recently ordered a pair of River toads from reptiles N critters. Not many places carried river toads so I was glad to see they were available. I received email confirmation for my order and tracking number shortly after it was placed. The toads arrived on time, safe and healthy. I was concerned due to the cold night time temperatures in MA but the toads were properly packaged and had a hand warmer to hold them over. I gave them a thorough check-over and there were no mites or visible issues. After a good soaking in warm dechlorinated water the toads were introduced to their new habitat. They ate on the first night they arrived. It has now been about three weeks and they are doing well and are very active. Overall I was very happy with my order. I read a number of bad reviews on online so I was skeptical to place an order. When everything went well I decided to write a review. It can be a difficult task to ship a live animal and have it arrive safely. Always make sure to check on how far your location is from the shipping location and the difference in temperatures when your shipment is in travel. There wasn't any labels to show which one was the male or female but with the toads it was easy to tell so I didn't mind. In the future if I need a live shipment I will order again from them.

Ryan, Thank you for asking your question regarding our Tiger Salamanders. The larva are wild caught, then they are raised in captivity. Thank you, Robert Crespo http://www.ReptilesNCritters.com

By Robert C.

Thank you for the question. Due to our constantly changing inventory, the pictures on our website are not of the actual animal for sale but are merely representational photos of the species.

By Robert C.
Questions? Get answers from the ReptilesNCritters staff and other customers.

ReptilesNCritters?