Review of RepairsUniverse

customerservice@repairsuniverse.com

84 reviews with 5 stars

rollyh2
5/24/19

Fast delivery to and great value for what others are paying out there. Works great! Ordered my new screen and works perfect. Shipping was on time and good. Great experience see you on the next time.

grabielak
5/24/19

They had the battery I needed at an unbeatable price. The shipping process was was convenient and ewsy to track.

lannyc8
5/19/19

Alerts have had great experiences with the seller, never have any issues with products, would definitely recommend if your a do it yourself

jamesg946
5/9/19

Having now used RepairsUniverse.com a couple times to order repair parts for clients' iPhones, I am an incredibly satisfied customer. They have multiple shipping options to suit your timing needs.

dorothyb133
5/9/19

I saved a bunch of money and time. Thank you! Was exactly what I ordered and works fine. Happy customer. The repair part worked without any problems

deannen2
5/7/19

Good easy website to navigate, fast shipping, good product. would definitely suggest them to a friend, great website great customer service and easy returning. All around great service.Definitely worth 5 stars

alicec228
5/6/19

Broke my phone screen and here I was ordering one and fixing it for half the cost at other places. This was the best experience I've had fixing a device yet. I've become the electronic repair man for my whole family and this has made it a better process for me. Thank you.

kathys491
4/30/19

I found a replacement screen/digitizer for my phone easily and cheaply. Always order from these guys they're Vegas locals and I always support local business.

abrahamm57
4/27/19

Great product great price fast shipping I recommend this place for all your smart phone and cellphone repair needs

ashleyh341
4/22/19

The install instructions were easy to follow.The new battery and screen fit exactly the same as the old ones.

vanessar97
4/20/19

Every part and tool I've ordered has been received on time and always correct
they even handled a return promptly and just as stated in their policies. Will be s continued customer. Thanks

janellaw3
4/11/19

Great company. Always great products. Always satisfied, been ordering here for over 2 years now, would recommend

katef82
4/10/19

Even when things haven't gone as expected, the support from RepairsUniverse.com to correct the situation has been excellent. Anyone can look great when everything goes right, but quality is judged by what they do when things go wrong. Very happy doing business with them!

krisn36
4/7/19

The price is what you expect for a very high resolution screen.
Repair was easy and the included adhesive works very well. I am very satisfied.

warrens76
4/2/19

This is the only store I buy my parts from, after having purchased from many others in the past. The prices are awesome, the shipping is blazing fast, and I have yet to have an issue with their service.

garyl306
3/27/19

I ordered a replacement battery for my iPhone 6. It came to me quickly, and I simply followed video instructions for a quick and easy replacement.

winnardc
3/25/19

Screen was a perfect fit and had no issues. Shipping was extremely fast as well. Great company to do business with.

anataloh
3/21/19

Good to know a repair can fix when the tablet gets dropped. It was an exact match and after installation, it worked perfectly.

ceceliom
3/18/19

Delivered in a timely manner and it works perfectly for my customer. Great product line. The right tools to fix my phone, delivered on time. The best

gwenr30
3/15/19

solved all of my problems and listed out all the instructions clearly. I would highly recommend. I would definitely buy from Fixez again in the future

robinw175
3/13/19

the best prices on the web for quality products and they send me discounts in my e-mail all the time and on top of that i generally receive my order within a couple days. Simply RepairsUniverse is awesome

lindsyr
3/12/19

performed two screen replacements without a problem with the parts purchased from RepairsUniverse. Good instructions video, good product and fast delivery. Recommended!

amyal
3/6/19

My broke my phone LCD screen and I fixed my phone easily. I've been using the new screen for a wile now and I'm very impressed.

timh376
2/26/19

I live by the slogan....if you can't do something really well, farm it out. I bought this replacement camera part for my smart phone. Beyond accurate, beyond simple.I will never go to buy a new phone

nicoles369
2/26/19

After attempting to repair my own phone, I soon realized I was over my head when my borrowed screwdriver stripped out. I called a few places locally and the last place recommended fix it. I called them and they accepted the challenge. They used my parts and only charged me labor. $75 and 45 min later I was back in business. I was very pleased ! I ordered parts with them after that

Questions? Get answers from the RepairsUniverse staff and other customers.

1 Photo for RepairsUniverse