Review of rentacoder.com

Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia
support@freelancer.com

kennethl19
9/29/14

I am very interesting in web development projects. I got 2 web development projects and this is my first projects. Then I searched site on the internet for my projects that time I got rentacoder.com.I completed my work with the help of this site and it was an excellent projects and I got lot of appreciation from my colleagues. Rentacoder.com is an amazing site for the web development projects.

enaj
2/4/14

Was the best, un-bias freelancer site that actually made sure if project is on the deadline, if you are a client and you are not bullied or not paid as a freelancer... sadly it lost the market after new players arrive with better looking websites!

johng
5/20/08

Rentacoder is good for certain types of software development projects - I've used Rentacoder several times and have had mostly good experiences. These are my takeaways:

- Make sure the project deadlines are well-defined. Coders have a tendency to over-promise and therefore projects can drag on and on unless you set strict deadlines and stick to them. Rentacoder's dispute resolution system works well so don't be afraid to use it.

- Complicated projects are hard to manage remotely. Small, simple projects work best on Rentacoder.

- Rentacoder ratings are generally correct. If someone is highly rated, they are usually capable and responsible.

- Prices are generally cheap on most projects so it can make sense to give bonuses for extra work or to incent your coder to finish more quickly.

- Rentacoder prices are generally a lot lower than using a software development firm and can even be lower than using an India-based firm since coders are typically bidding as independent contractors.

- Try to find coders that have had experience doing precisely what you are looking for (you can read this in their profiles).

Hope this is helpful.

Questions? Get answers from the rentacoder.com staff and other customers.

rentacoder.com?