Renactive

Renactive has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Renactive?

jessb82
June 11th, 2018

I've ordered three times from renactive. The activewear is flawless, the tops are supportive and everything is very high quality. HOWEVER, The service is a joke. The first time I ordered, it took a month and a half for the product to arrive to me. NOT ONE EMAIL I SENT WAS REPLIED TO. Very dissapointed, but the products were great, the only brand I found comfortable. Ordered again, no shipping notification, and no email but three weeks later the product came. I ordered this time, and it's been a month, still no reply to any of my emails, and I had to go onto the INstagram page and threaten to contact the BBB before the company DM'd me on the app. Apparently, from the comments, this happens to a lot of people. This will be my last order with Renactive.

Questions? Get answers from the Renactive staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Renactive?

Have a question about Renactive?