Review of Remove Reports

support@removereports.com

1 star

margareth244
4/6/19

This is the best service for reputation management with the best prices. Martin was very helpful, excellent communication , and affordable prices compared to other reputation companies out there! I am a repeat customer ! Very satisfied with the results. They also do not charge you until the work is completed.

erikb126
3/12/19

After some terrible things were posted on a number of sites, I contacted Martin Horan at Remove Reports. He reviewed the sites and the posts and provided a plan to remove and manage this negative information. I was very skeptical but after reading a number of positive reviews, I chose to proceed. He does not charge unless the information is removed and to my surprise, a number of these posts were removed within 24-48 hours. He is well respected and able to negotiate these issues to be removed and very fair to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend Martin. I contacted a few different companies and chose to work with Martin on these issues. I greatly appreciate his ability to handle these issues and he guarantees his work.

paulf344
1/20/19

My opinion of the remove reports is that they are hard workers and talented that have shown adaptive and forward thought to provide a solution for companies and businesses when it comes to managing their online reputation and management.

I'm very happy with the remove reports.

gregorym142
12/26/18

I was working with many organization for Online Reputation Management, but Martin at Remove Reports is best for ORM so far and trust me I really mean it. Martin is good at his work, he is a professional guy and most important his service is super fast.
It was a pleasure working with you Martin.

markm1128
12/20/18

This is my first time that I am dealing with Martin at Remove reports, but I must say it was a great experience. He is very straightforward, professional and well informed. I would like to work with them in future. Keep it up Remove Reports.

williamt313
12/20/18

Martin with remove reports is helpful, knowledgeable, and sincere in his efforts to help his clients achieve their goal of managing the best online identity for their company. I have recommended remove reports to several friends and business associates without hesitation.

nicoles356
12/15/18

Martin very quickly removed posts and didn't require payment until the work was completed. His pricing was competitive. He made a very difficult situation easier to deal with.

simsm2
10/4/18

At first I wasn't sure if it was real but knowing that I only pay after it's done made me feel better bout the decision. Martin was easy to work with and got it done super fast! 2-3 days and all the bad information was gone. I did yelp them and googled them to make sure they could really do it and I'm telling you first hand they can and the fact that you only pay after works well :)

jjb16
8/26/18

Martin at Remove Reports was excellent to work with. He was informative, thorough and kind in a difficult situation. Very quick service as well. I highly recommend their service.

vincentp54
5/15/18

If anyone needs assistance with online reputation management, I highly recommend Martin's services. It is refreshing to deal with an actual person online, and he is a man of his word. I highly recommend him and his firm.

alexc290
4/29/18

Dealt with Martin Huran - very straightforward , efficient and professional.
Highly recommend his services!.

georges393
4/27/18

This is one of the most trusted and no fuss companies I have engaged to deal with a most unsavoury situation regarding online malicious content involving a friend of mine. Martin was very helpful and kept his word each and every time he was engaged to do something. Best of all, he only took payment after his company was successful in removing the defamatory content. Nothing was a bother and I would highly recommend this service. I wish I had found Remove Reports earlier and not wasted money and time on other bit players in this industry. A++++

johnc1399
4/27/18

Company was great, I dealt with Martin Horan, Martin walked me through this ordeal. My ex-wife posted photos and accusations of me on cheating websites. Remove Report not only acted faster then other company I was using they were cheaper and I didnt have to pay until sites were down. I highly recommend.

They are legit. I retained their services and they came through and guaranteed their work.

By Erik B.
Questions? Get answers from the Remove Reports staff and other customers.

Remove Reports?