Review of Remix-INC

Tel: (707)405-6573

1 star

tg103
4/18/19

Overall, I am blown away by the fast response from support. I am telling people about RemixInc. The YouTube videos that are updated frequently are super helpful. Technology moves fast, and I feel confident being with a company that keeps up

jadec34
4/18/19

So i have been around the Internet trying out all these hosting companies and remix just stood out to me. they really have something here for everyone and $0.75 is a unbeatable price

kimmys7
4/6/19

These guys are awesome!!! They help me through every step of setting up my WordPress website and I can't thank them enough and I know $10 a years sound crazy but it's true and I highly recommend for those who are just starting out

devilindf
4/5/19

Remix Inc helped me move my files from one another to another. I would normally be charged but they would an easier way to do it by a new tool in Cpanel in beta and did it at no cost. I haven't had a bad experience yet. Normally I can't remember customer service reps, but these have helped me a lot during my process of getting everything working correctly if anything came up. Thanks to Josh, Sam, Aaron, Adam, and others.

richardp553
4/5/19

RemixInc is great hosting company and their service is good and their server speed is blazing fast.

I has few issues with them right away.

The linode was not correct, the package i have bought has 500000 and in
the service i received had 250000 but when i have contacted them then
they fixed it.

Their customer support is good
but doesnt have online chat option. Only has ticket system which makes
it so tedious that you have to wait for them until they respond to your
ticket. So you are not sure then when they will response and how long
you have to wait for it.

Overall my experience was nice with them but the ticket system makes me a
bit annoyed, they should have online chat system. which i believe
almost every hosting company has. ticket system is a bit outdated.

janef176
2/2/19

I wanna say that I am quite happy using Remix-inc service... Their network uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Cant quibble about the price either. Basic plan limits recently increased. Remix-inc tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.

kenb312
2/2/19

Excellent hosting service. Servers are very fast, no delay accessing website. Support staff is extremely knowledgeable - Amazing customer service. I recommend them.

donaldz10
2/2/19

They dont just talk the talk, they walk the walk. Reliable servers, very competitive pricing and tech support that's quick to respond and knows their stuff. I've been with them going on three years and never plan to leave.

robertd737
2/2/19

The c-panel is easy to use and intuitive. Cloudflare and LiteSpeed truly optimized and increased my WP website speed.

sammyq1
12/5/18

Best customer service ever.....quick response and quick analysis of the
problem which leads to excellent problem solving. Thank you RemixInc...

daltonr12
11/2/18

Absolutely what i've been looking for. Fantastic customer service and swift turn around on support tickets and information requests. Fabulous uptime and flexible billing options. I would recommend in a heartbeat.

henrys152
10/31/18

Remix-Inc hosting service is outstanding, professional and complete. They researched my clients issue and solved it in less then 3 hours. I had been working on the problem for over a week. Well worth the money and with the 'money back if we can't fix' was a huge factor in my decision to give them a try.

blaineu1
10/31/18

After frustrating and unreliability experiences with other hosting services (including very large, well known hosts), I started a search a few years ago for a hosting provider that people were actually happy with. That's how I found Remix. The volume of comments from happy customers led me to call them. Their team have perfected the art of great customer service. Extremely knowledgeable and very patient.
I will strongly recommend them to anybody.

muelt1
10/31/18

I am currently using the starter pack in order to develop my online store with wordpress. Remix-inc has saved me a lot of time and money in the longhaul by the ease in configuring PHP settings. Whenever I have a question, I can always rely on remix already providing great customer care. Best service money can buy for a small business owner.

clementp2
10/31/18

The chat agent can be a bit more "nicer" and spend a bit more effort in explaining not just providing links and responding with short answers. I came from LiquidWeb and I'm used to their great customer service both in chat and phone. Other than that, he's helpful. Thank you! FYI, I'm a novice and I appreciate some explanations so I get educated as well.

ricardow18
10/31/18

The application process was quick and easy with clear options. Looking forward to a good business relationship.

travisl52
10/31/18

Remix-Inc is doing a remarkable job. Their hosting, customer service and attention to usability is second to none in my books. More businesses should strive to provide such service.

waleedr
10/31/18

Remix-Inc offers a great service, excellent support and very convenient prices. It is highly recommended.

martyp30
10/31/18

My expereince using Remix-inc.com service has been superb. Site performance is great!
The customer support and knowledgebase is outstanding. Huge repository of answered FAQ, and they respond very fast to any questions I have. I had an issue setting up SSL for one of my clients and called them. They not only knew what the issue is, but they fixed it and sent me an email letting me know it was up and running.
If you do, I will highly recommend Remix-Inc hosting plans. They are super awesome.

catherinet83
10/31/18

I've been using shared hosting for some years now but lately found my sites were getting more and more sluggish, so I started looking around for a new host.
One of my friends recommended me to choose Remix and I decided to give them a try.
The set-up was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails. When I had problems with the transfer, their support team were very responsive (like, in minutes!). After the initial issues (all my fault for setting things up wrong) the transfer of the rest of my sites was quick and painless.
For service and support I give Remix-Inc a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. It should also be noted that I started out on a custom package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you.
I am happy using their services!

semenr
10/31/18

If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Remix-Inc. They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from.
The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 4 hours, which is fantastic.
One thing that attracts me is also their pricing. Its very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.
Remix is the best host!

royceq

Great Web Host!
I have 3 sites (on VPS) with Remix-Inc. Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version. they help with things like Htacess files, and almost any web admin question you
have.
Excellent value, features, reliability

mattj112
10/31/18

Decent company to deal with!
Been hosting with Remix-inc company for some time, and I'm very impressed indeed.
The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 1-2 hours, which is fantastic. Now, I do want to say that this decent web host has been responsive in its dealings, which cannot be said about many
other companies. Overall, this appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.
Price is great!
Remix-inc.com has impressed a lot of people , including me.

razw2
10/31/18

I have nice experience hosting my opencart website at their shared hosting account (paid $1.99 and setup was instant). They also offer nice features and tools within their affordable packages. Customer tech support are very helpful, patient and professional. Really nice web host with feature-packed hosting packages.Recommend their hosting services to all... guys, you will be happy using them.

cynthias270
10/29/18

Remix-Inc is the best web hosting company I have used in years. They offer excellent hosting services and their service is awesome.Their support is the best I have experienced. They treat me as a person not just another number. I highly recommend them.

no its pretty nice and its real and i couldnt believe it

By t g.

nice website, there honesty, great price and awesome support

By jade c.

I can't thank these guys enough for all the help and he cheap webhosting

By Kimmy s.
Questions? Get answers from the Remix-INC staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Remix-INC