Review of Reliascent

1 star

jimh258
Jim H.
6/14/18

Reliascent has provided reliable services for accounting and management of our government contracts for several years now. The people I have dealt with are very competent, reliable, professional and friendly.

blaineu
Blaine U.
6/14/18

ReliAscent has proven to be a knowledgeable, capable, professional, responsive, and reliable service provider. We consider ReliAscent to be an extension of our team. ReliAscent operates thoughtfully and with integrity. They are our trusted partner in all technical and administrative aspects of government contracting.

aerotechz
AeroTech Z.
6/14/18

They are knowledgeable and helpful, also reasonable available and responsive. I would like to see more "training opportunities" available however.

Overall they have been great and I would recommend them highly.

senseekere
Senseeker E.
6/14/18

ReliAscent works with us regularly and is a valuable subcontractor for US Government contracting and accounting. Dave Donley at ReliAscent provides the advice and experience we need to obtain and perform on all sorts of contract types. Additionally, Dave has helped us build and grow our accounting and contracts system as we have grown. I recommend ReliAscent to our other small business customers.

allenr47
Allen R.
6/14/18

Perfect for us, a very small government focused tech company. Reliascent acts as though part of our company, understands our business and practices and has the experience to be our go-to folks on government accounting and planning. More than responsive, and great to work with.

daved151
Dave D.
6/14/18

Reliascent has helped our small business for years, and we couldn't be happier. They brought our QuickBooks system into compliance in just a week, helped us pass multiple DCAA audits. But, what we love most about them is the fact that not only do they handle all of the accounting for us, but their competence in contract management and financial strategy/management have REALLY helped us to stay profitable in multiple DoD contracts.

Thank you to the whole team!

drr15
Dr R.
4/12/18

As a long-time government R&D contractor I have encountered a host of perplexing situations that could have had serious negative consequences for my firm. I continuously rely on ReliaScent to deal with these situations, and throughout my almost two decades of working with ReliaScent staff they have never disappointed me or failed to find creative and extremely useful solutions to all my contracting and accounting problems. I have no hesitation in recommending ReliaScent to any high-tech firm involved in government contracting and R&D. They also provide powerful support in high-tech marketing and commercialization.

rachelr122
Rachel R.
4/12/18

Very happy with our experiences with Reliascent. They have a very friendly and knowledgeable staff. They set up our Quickbooks, got us through the pre award audit, and now the handle the monthly accounting. Would highly recommend them.

bruceb219
Bruce B.
4/12/18

We have used Reliascent for over a year now as our primary accounting for our group of federal contracting companies. They provide excellent, professional expert support.

steves484
Steve S.
4/12/18

I could not do Government business without the excellent services of Reliascent. Their competence in handling the myriad of incomprehensible gibberish of the Federal Acquisition Regulations and the WAWF (Wide Area Workflow) billing process allows me to concentrate on what i do best---science---and leave the Government-interface business-details in their skilled and trusted hands. They have supported my small business for eight years and I would not look any farther; neither should you.

te29
T E.
4/12/18

As a small business, we found ourselves in a nearly untenable situation with the DCAA on a previous contract award.

troyr31
Troy R.
4/12/18

ReliAscent has done a great job helping us establish and grow our business by keeping our finances organized and up to date. The accounting team has always been friendly and professional. They have helped us find answers to our accounting questions as well as questions about contracts and taxes. We would not be as successful as we have become without their assistance.

ilonag4
Ilona G.
4/12/18

Having no background in accounting I truly rely on their expertise. I have worked with several great people at this company. They are patient and helpful even if you make the same mistake more than once. I think I learned quite a bit from them through the years.

joshs137
Josh S.
4/12/18

Excellent consulting, knowledgeable, and responsive. I do not worry about whether work product is accurate or timely, and nor is compliance a risk factor. ReliAscent is our trusted advisor!

ronr158
Ron R.
4/12/18

I am very satisfied with ReliAscent. Dave was very helpful in our SBIR/STTR process. He was very patient and supportive throughout the whole process. I will use ReliAscent again with any accounting services. They are very professional.

hillaryr5
Hillary R.
4/12/18

I have been very happy with the service provided by Reliascent, especially that provided by Annie who manages my account. I require a combination of a regular monthly service, periodic updates, and non-regular, unexpected attention. Reliascent has been able to provide all of the above in a timely and gracious manner.

normak7
Norma K.
4/12/18

This company is fantastic. Knowledgeable, friendly, and fast with answers to our questions. Our company would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needed help with DCAA concerns.

Questions? Get answers from the Reliascent staff and other customers.

Reliascent?