Review of Rejuvalex

Rejuvalex reviews

verni
6/22/18

Rejuvalex DOES NOT WORK!!!!! 30 day money back is a scam. What product like this works in 30 days!!!! Answer none!!!! I purchased several bottles on two orders, gave them several months to do there thing, nada. I asked for a refund- SORRY-- 30 days only B--- S----. They have you by the hair (which we don't have) Totally a SCAM!!!! BEWARE -- So called manager didn't care, so cold and direct-- POLICY-- He said you shouldn't have bought so many!!!

andrews329
1/14/18

Impossible to contact, keeps sending and billing for unwanted product. Product did not work for me. BEWARE!

michaelm635
9/9/17

I ordered this product in Aug.2017-When the product arrived,I discovered it did not have the ingredients listed on there wed page.
Also-somehow-I got enrolled in auto ship-and that bottle they send DID have the correct ingredients,and it was in a brown bottle-the first product was in a white bottle.
Also there web page says money back guarantee,but I checked the disclaimer,and it says one month from order date. There web page claims to see results in 90 days,but the return time is only only 1 month. So,the return time ends before you can see if it works. They have an info e-mail address,I send an e-mail about my experience,but it was deliverable,so it sounds a little like a scam.
I called customer service,and they were no help at all.
So-I would say don't order from this site

If you used a credit card call your bank or institution & stop payment. File a complaint through your card for refund. If you use a debit card, call the number on the back of the card cancel the card or report stolen. They will send a new card, ask for express replacement. Never never never use a debit card, that is your Main bank card for internet purchases. Use PayPal, or CC with shop protections. Go to Walmart, grab a visa/mc Gift Card, put just minimum amount you need on card. Good luck

By Blitzer M.

Questions? Get answers from the Rejuvalex staff and other customers.

Rejuvalex?