Review of REIWebTools

marc.imhof@gmail.com

3 reviews with 5 stars

kays87
7/21/17

A lot of support, great tools, great training material, one on one coaching. Literally the best thing out.

larryf20
9/23/15

I have tried many other programs and finally found one that works very detailed training which is a 5 step process. I have actually closed deals with reiwebtools and making a great living. Just follow the steps and you will also have a coach that you can talk to on the phone and coach you on every aspect of wholesaling real estate.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

josev22
9/20/15

I have been using REIWebTools since 2009 and have seen the growth and changes over the years. I have been able to use the training materials within REIWebTools to help me grow my real estate investing and to also teach team members so I can generate more leads and get more deals done.

REIWebTools and Marc's team have been key to my growth in real estate - from my first deal in 2009 to currently growing my team to do multiple deals at once.

Anyone that is serious about learning to invest in real estate or to grow their current business can benefit from all the tools and training that REIWebTools offers.

Tip for consumers: If you want to really learn to invest in real estate and want the tools and the program to hold you accountable then join REIWebTools today.

Hi Leonard, no we are real. If you are looking to get going, we can help. Be sure to reach out when ready and let us walk you through what we do. Take your time and get your questions answered etc. -Marc

By Marc I., REIWebTools Representative

Hi Monika, there are several ways to get started. You can take a test drive here: http://www.reiwebtools.com/?src=sjp001 Some packages include multiple features and no payments for a year, others are month to month. There is a way forward for just about anyone. If you start the test drive, reach out for a free one-on-one session to go over available hands-on options as well!

By Marc I., REIWebTools Representative

Questions? Get answers from the REIWebTools staff and other customers.

REIWebTools?