Review of REIWebTools

marc.imhof@gmail.com

2 reviews with 3 stars

gregoryn37
12/17/18

This was a low cost program compared to the others. I've learned a lot but it didn't pop for me. I guess all programs you got to put the work in. It didn't work for me, but I'm not trying to discourage anyone or talk bad about this program. I learned to write a lot of ads.

Response from Marc I., REIWebTools Representative
Greetings Gregory! Remember you can jump back on track at anytime and pick back up to finish the Targets and land on deals (remember that we measure Target 5 with actually getting deals done with you ). Sometimes folks have a lot of life go on around them and need to unplug..but then when they plug back, it's zoom zoom! You can do this! There are lots of deals going on all around and you deserve to get your piece too. Also - we just added several more private lenders funding nationwide so now more than ever it's just about staying consistent and sticking to the path!
tomn29
9/20/15

As it turns out, wholesaling isn't a science. However, this is a good choice for someone who really wants to kick butt at it.
I just thought it was a little overblown for something that's a pretty simple process.

Response from Marc I., REIWebTools Representative
Greetings, customer actually bough a start course, not REIWebTools. In that starter course there is over 20 hours of training, lots of training - both audios and videos on negotiating with buyers and includes over 10 different property acquisition strategies including REOs, Probate, absentee owners, includes sample letters and marketing. Also includes Dealz Analyzer and OFfer Generator. Client was not looking for so much information and we promptly refunded!

Hi Leonard, no we are real. If you are looking to get going, we can help. Be sure to reach out when ready and let us walk you through what we do. Take your time and get your questions answered etc. -Marc

By Marc I., REIWebTools Representative

Hi Monika, there are several ways to get started. You can take a test drive here: http://www.reiwebtools.com/?src=sjp001 Some packages include multiple features and no payments for a year, others are month to month. There is a way forward for just about anyone. If you start the test drive, reach out for a free one-on-one session to go over available hands-on options as well!

By Marc I., REIWebTools Representative

Questions? Get answers from the REIWebTools staff and other customers.

REIWebTools?