Review of Reindeerauto

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

janeneh5
5/22/18

Horrible company!!!!! If I could I would give then NO STARs!!!! They don't take any responsibility for damage to your car.

My car was damaged during transport! Reindeer only gives you 24 hours to make any claims for damage to your car. However my car was delivered before I arrived at the destination, and the driver was aware that it would be delivered prior to my arrival by a couple of days. He choose to delivery the car to the rental office of the temporary accommodations where I was staying. When I did arrive my car was covered in mud, so the rental office would not have been able to evaluate the car for damage anyway. After I arrived and was able to take possession of the car it was past the 24 hours, so Reindeer is now claiming they ARE NOT responsible for the damage to my car.

WARNING: Find a reputable carrier. One who will stand behind their services and provide real customer service when they have damage your property!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Reindeerauto staff and other customers.

Reindeerauto?