Review of Regzooka

SITE CLOSED
Tel: 1-800-290-9809

virginiam4
10/28/11

I have just given my review for "Regzook.com" software which is good. After I scanned and fixed it and my mouse getting more steady. I think that when we download the software has to be very careful with the right key #. I do NOT like to put my own photo on the site and I rather putting a photo of scenery or others which I have done the same in Facebook. I am very busy and I am doing internet marketing, I am a beginner and have a lot to learn and do not have much time. Thank you.
From: Virginia Mooe (vmooe123@gmail.com )

gb4
3/1/11

It does not work and no support help does not even work when you register. If ever you try to buy a product like this try to contact their support group first. That will tell you how good they are

johnr26
2/23/11

I researched the internet to find something to make my computer faster. It used to be very fast but recently it has slowed to dial-up speed. The only one I found that has a money back guarantee was RegZooka. I purchased it because I figured if it didn't work I could get my money back. I tried to contact them several times for some help but no reply. I don't know if it works. It didn't work for me. In fact after I downloaded the program, scanned, and clicked fix. It seems to run even slower. I thought maybe I did something wrong so I tried to contact them and not a single reply.

Questions? Get answers from the Regzooka staff and other customers.

Regzooka?