Register.fca.org.uk

Register.fca.org.uk

Register.fca.org.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Register.fca.org.uk?

“Check the company before trading with FCA”

Helen R.
4/10/19

I found out about the FCA website after I had lost a mere 3,000 to 4,000 on a couple of trading companies. If a trading company contacts you for it's trading customer, before you part with any money, make sure you ask them for their FCA licence number. If they avoid the question or don't answer it at all, then there is a 99.9% chance that they are a scam, avoid at all costs.

helenr81
April 10th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Register.fca.org.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Register.fca.org.uk?

Have a question about Register.fca.org.uk?