Review of RefurbUPS

Tel: 866-883-9200

anonymousv435
anonymous V.
5/13/19

Internet was very slow; not sure if due to web site or my comcast connection. Either way it makes shopping unpleasant.

markl741
Mark L.
5/10/19

I picked the battery that seemed most specific to my APC product. There is another battery listing (APCRBC109) apc #109 that seems to fit my exact product plus several others. They seem identical but I ended up ordering the one that listed only my BX1300LCD/BX1500 as compatible. I'm pretty sure they are the same replacement batteries.

michaels2204
Michael S.
5/6/19

Great prices and everything worked perfectly. Shipping was prompt. Great company to do business with. They save our Not for Profit a bunch of money.

robertl437
Robert L.
5/2/19

Found what I needed quickly and at a great price - fantastic value! The instructions for replacing the batteries in our equipment were complete and easy to follow.

patz6
Pat Z.
5/2/19

Your website comes up as 'parts not secure' in the https: address line so my guess is many customers drop out before actually ordering.

anonymousq419
anonymous Q.
4/20/19

Your youtube video showed me what I needed, and the information there made the website easy to navigate

irenea55
Irene A.
4/16/19

So far so good - called customer service and was pleasantly surprised by a quick, courteous & friendly interaction with John. Thank you!

anonymousg418
anonymous G.
4/11/19

Web site has long standing inefficiencies, like easy access to the products I have purchased before, and no easy-to-find "print order" click after a new order is submitted.

scottt251
Scott T.
4/1/19

got the expected UPS units. they were refurbished as advertised and expected. they work great and the price was good. i will buy from them again in the future.

cjr29
CJ R.
3/30/19

It was quite easy to find my manual and find my replacement battery needs. Would have liked to change my shipping while ordering to expedited, but it wasn't an option. Instead, I could only call and no one was there to help, so I was put through to a voice mail. If someone needs expedited shipping I think it would be urgent, thus preferable to have it as a shipping choice. Just an FYI from one business to another. Happy to have found you and you came recommended by another business!

jperkinsn
JPerkins N.
3/27/19

Mr. Peter Sherry @ RefurbUPS was very helpful & efficient during the ordering process.
5 star rating for Mr. Sherry (5 out of 5 stars)!!
We ordered on a Wednesday morning a little after 10 am EST, and UPS delivered the
batteries quickly by Friday morning a little after 11 am. Batteries arrived fully charged
& ready for installation.
On the other hand, the installation manuals were for APC model UPS (not surprising, since
RefurbUPS carries APC as their main brand). Our UPS were all of a different brand.

davidk502
David K.
3/27/19

Easy to work with. Rep on phone was great talking to and made this transactions quite simple. Will be back. Dave

normaj12
Norma J.
3/19/19

I found refurbups.com web site easy to fine the products that I was looking for. We received the order on time.

adamj133
Adam J.
3/2/19

This is probably the 5th battery I've ordered in the last 10+ years, and I've been a satisfied customer each time.

rahimk3
Rahim K.
2/13/19

I would like to have more product screenshots, preferably bigger screenshots where you can view product much closer. Product pictures are too small to view properly.

codyh56
Cody H.
2/13/19

this store has been super helpful and fast. Get out batteries very fast and they seem of good quality.

stevenr312
Steven R.
2/12/19

Easy to find right product, simple order and pay, fast delivery. That's what I see each time I order a product. Thanks

williamc566
William C.
1/31/19

I ordered a battery for an apc 2200 recently and received it super fast. That experienced convinced me to look to RefurbUPS for future battery needs.

garyb503
Gary B.
1/31/19

I spoke with John on the phone and he was very helpful in determining the correct replacement battery for my UPS system.

williamd197
William D.
1/29/19

You guys are great. Shipping is a bit too expensive and prohibitive, but I like the product and the service.

anonymouss389
anonymous S.
1/23/19

Website is clean and easy to use. Shopping cart saved for 30 days is something I like. Very smooth and easy to follow purchasing process.

anonymousc290
anonymous C.
1/9/19

I don't appreciate having to create an account to place an order. Other than that it was a good transaction.

issacm16
Issac M.
1/2/19

SSL certificate setup incorrectly, leading to security warnings. Looks like a legitimate mistake, but leaves me uneasy about ordering.

brianh405
Brian H.
12/19/18

We keep a spare module to have on hand for immediate replacement if one goes bad - The one we received from you in June 2017 was badly damaged and could not be used in our Symmetra - its been sealed in the box over a year. Is there anything you can do to help us out on this?

michaelt511
Michael T.
12/15/18

I had trouble finding what I was looking for and needed to get the PN off a previous invoice. I've ordered from this vendor several times; it is my go to for batteries.

Questions? Get answers from the RefurbUPS staff and other customers.

RefurbUPS?