Review of RefurbUPS

Tel: 866-883-9200

rahimk3
Rahim K.
2/13/19

I would like to have more product screenshots, preferably bigger screenshots where you can view product much closer. Product pictures are too small to view properly.

codyh56
Cody H.
2/13/19

this store has been super helpful and fast. Get out batteries very fast and they seem of good quality.

stevenr312
Steven R.
2/12/19

Easy to find right product, simple order and pay, fast delivery. That's what I see each time I order a product. Thanks

williamc566
William C.
1/31/19

I ordered a battery for an apc 2200 recently and received it super fast. That experienced convinced me to look to RefurbUPS for future battery needs.

garyb503
Gary B.
1/31/19

I spoke with John on the phone and he was very helpful in determining the correct replacement battery for my UPS system.

williamd197
William D.
1/29/19

You guys are great. Shipping is a bit too expensive and prohibitive, but I like the product and the service.

anonymouss389
anonymous S.
1/23/19

Website is clean and easy to use. Shopping cart saved for 30 days is something I like. Very smooth and easy to follow purchasing process.

anonymousc290
anonymous C.
1/9/19

I don't appreciate having to create an account to place an order. Other than that it was a good transaction.

issacm16
Issac M.
1/2/19

SSL certificate setup incorrectly, leading to security warnings. Looks like a legitimate mistake, but leaves me uneasy about ordering.

brianh405
Brian H.
12/19/18

We keep a spare module to have on hand for immediate replacement if one goes bad - The one we received from you in June 2017 was badly damaged and could not be used in our Symmetra - its been sealed in the box over a year. Is there anything you can do to help us out on this?

michaelt511
Michael T.
12/15/18

I had trouble finding what I was looking for and needed to get the PN off a previous invoice. I've ordered from this vendor several times; it is my go to for batteries.

robertz104
Robert Z.
12/15/18

Where are the coupons you site references in the checkout area? I would think that an order of 6 batteries like mine should get a discount, or free shipping.

weldont5
Weldon T.
12/8/18

Previous orders/merchandise have been of the highest quality. Your website makes it so easy to find and order the correct replacement batteries.

bobw244
Bob W.
11/5/18

As usual my order was received very quickly. As a retired UPS field engineer I find your service to be amongst the best.

mikew315
Mike W.
11/5/18

Was looking for a battery for APC BE450G, battery pack #114. You do not have one. By cross referencing on the Internet I found a replacement Vision HP12-35W, which you do have. You need to have a cross reference on your site.

anonymousp206
anonymous P.
10/31/18

Find it hard to easily reorder equipment I have ordered in the past. Have to find an order that contains the item, a task in itself, display the order, copy the item code, paste it into search, and then I am finally close. More software please: item-lvel purchase history!

chrisg369
Chris G.
10/30/18

Excellent. Found what I needed. Site security needs to be checked as the certificate shows its out of date on my web browser.

kevinn125
Kevin N.
10/29/18

Searching for the replacement battery I needed was quick and efficient. The website brought me to exactly what I needed and it was at a reasonable price.

johne440
John E.
10/24/18

I've made many purchases through RefurbUPS on behalf of my clients. I won't purchase replacement UPS batteries anywhere else.

johnp1225
John P.
10/22/18

I have been ordering batteries and refurbished UPS for at least 10 years, and will continue doing so. I have no complaints.

anonymousa322
anonymous A.
10/15/18

Easy selection and pricing seemed ok. Kept asking for coupon codes which lead me to believe there were some but I could not find any working ones. Once the order is complete and I have good batteries in hand - I will feel good about recommending RefurbUPS to others.

coreyf118
Corey F.
10/11/18

Thanks to Peter Sherry for excellent customer service on the phone and for sending the link to your site to order direct.

edwards323
Edward S.
10/10/18

HAD TO WORK A BIT TO FIGURE WHAT BATTERIES. I DIDN'T HAVE THE PLASTIC CASE, AND NO ONE HAS THEM FOR SALE WITHOUT BATTERIES AND THOSE WERE $800.

douglasj51
douglas j.
10/9/18

Finding the product, creating an account, and purchasing was all very easy. Price for UPS with new batteries is unbeatable.

jeffb337
Jeff B.
10/9/18

I found what I was looking for quickly, had my question answered very quickly when I called and placed my order without hassle online. This is not the first time I've been through this routine, but the experience has been consistent each time.

Questions? Get answers from the RefurbUPS staff and other customers.

RefurbUPS?