RedWhiteandBoutique reviews

jennifert342
1/30/19

I made 2 purchases and never received the merchandise. I emailed the store 3 time getting no response.

courtneyb129
12/5/18

I made two purchases back in August and have still not received product or refund!!! Have contacted shop many times!

kristent16
3/22/17

I purchased a top from this boutique back in December, and it NEVER came. I have contacted the "shop owner" several times, and was promised that the top was coming. It didn't. Then, a month later, I asked for a refund, which was also promised to me, but that didn't happen either. Now she is ignoring my attempts to contact her, and I doubt that I will ever see my money again. Please be careful when buying from Instagram or online boutiques!

janed180
11/29/16

She is scamming people, she promises us that our orders have shipped and months will pass with no confirmation email, tracking number or product. She's refusing to refund me or answer my email or direct messages through Instagram, the number provided is even busy.

Questions? Get answers from the RedWhiteandBoutique staff and other customers.

RedWhiteandBoutique?