Review of RedPlum

19975 Victor Parkway
Tel: 1-866-642-4025

lanam27
3/20/18

Their advertising is an obnoxious nuisance. Their newpaper-like ad circulars jam up the mailbox and block legitimate mail. I would never buy anything from them in any circumstance. If there was some effort to put them out of business I'd want to support that. It's like they're doing inverted advertising -- make people want to avoid them. Too bad the lowest rating one can enter is one star.

bobd129
4/5/17

I don't understand how many people have to complain until the city realizes that this is literally littering at people's doorstep.

ginar22
3/24/16

I have tried to stop them from sending and throwing these circulars in my driveway I have call and went online to opt out and nothing works They but my home in jeopardy by having these papers pile up when I an out of town it is plain old littering they should be fined by the townships I have see them all piled up at homes for sale and abandon property

jasminee1
8/4/12

This website is linked to retailmenot.com, Its a coupon site. I needed some coupons and I came to sitejabber.com to check out retailmenot.com, and there were good reviews so I printed out some coupons and it says powered by redplum.com on the bottom of the print out so for more reviews on redplum.com search for retailmenot.com :3
I will update if my coupons work! lol but I'm pretty positive they will!

Questions? Get answers from the RedPlum staff and other customers.

RedPlum?