Dermaced Redness Redux reviews

Tel: (949)-397-2293

shreyam4
2/27/19

Liked the products and the shipping is fast and easy, like it very much will order more from your website.

patrickh154
Patrick H.
8/26/17

So far so good with Derma. I noticed results in 48 hours. The itching has stopped, woop woop!, and the redness is greatly reduced. I gave 3 stars on the price because it wasn't cheap. But so far your product is working great. In many cases you get what you pay for. Money well spent.

finan
Fina N.
8/26/17

The shopping is fast and easy. However,it is the results that most count, whether what is claimed is what happens.

geneval3
Geneva l.
8/22/17

I bought it for my niece's son, I haven't had a chance to ask if it's working. He has eczema really bad. I was just trying to help anyway I could.

thelmac23
Thelma C.
8/22/17

I pray this product is true to the reviews. My daughter deserves a treatment that works. We have seen a dermatologist and do the cornstarch, Rx cream and vaseline as directed. Hoping for something that gives her relief. thank you

michelleh323
Michelle H.
8/18/17

was initially concerned about the smell of the product since I am very sensitive to scents but once I used the product it was not overpowering and I noticed immediate results with less redness to my skin tone and am very happy with how it makes my skin feel.

charless363
Charles S.
8/16/17

Just started using the product and it seems to be helping, but I need a bit longer to really be able to give an in depth review. It's somewhat expensive for the size of the jar so expectations are high.

dianef94
Diane F.
8/13/17

I was highly satisfied with results I saw in my Rosacea after one day . My skin was less irritated and less red . I have been using it for one week and will be recommending this product to my daughter who also has Rosacea . This product works better than a doctor prescribed medicine that I was taking for Rosacea .

jenniferj208
Jennifer J.
8/12/17

I've tried everything!!! I sure hope this works!! My order was lost!!! Took to long to get here. Bottles are small. So far no change in my skin. Will not order from this company again!!

susans553
Susan s.
8/11/17

Your website said a 30 day refund (3 times) but I was told it is 60 days. It doesn't make you feel too good about the company, but I'm desperate.

federicoc12
Federico C.
8/8/17

Quick and easily identified the similar skin disorder. Looking forward for my loved one to heal fast.

rebeccah184
Rebecca H.
8/8/17

Right off the bat, this website shows all the details about this product and everything I would want to know first. It was rated number 1 on a website I was on when looking for eczema healing products. I love how it shows how certain proprieties helps for this purpose.

robertf352
ROBERT F.
8/6/17

tried the old formula and its seems to work, wanted to try the new formula to see which one is best for me

sherryw77
Sherry W.
7/29/17

The shopping was almost too easy. It only took a few minutes. The product seems to help, but I have not had it long enough to make a definitive approval or disapproval. Since it has to be kept in the refrigerator, it is inconvenient to use.

francesa29
Frances A.
7/23/17

So far the shopping experience has been fine. I will see how it goes after this purchase. Have only used for a week and have not seen a big change.

karenm474
Karen M.
7/21/17

Website was a little confusing when trying to buy only 1 bottle instead of 3. Wasn't clear. Discovered how to buy 1 by accident when hovering over the bottle.

joek156
joe k.
7/21/17

Start off your ad with "the best for treatment plan"; rather than prose about one plan and then add more costs for an upgraded plan. Does not sit well with me as a consumer. Thank you for considering this.

joyced50
Joyce D.
7/21/17

It seems like you just want me to keep adding to my order. I don't even know if this stuff is going to help. We will see

claireh83
CLAIRE H.
7/21/17

Fine. I'm happy with the product & what it does for my skin. I'm pleased Kathryn Stats shared Redness Redux with me.

velvag
Velva G.
7/20/17

These were not fair question's. You have to receive and try the product before you actually know the claims were accurate and the products work. If satisfied, will order again.

terree
Terre e.
7/19/17

I have only had eczema for a month, all over the trunk of my body,
I also have gastroautoimmune and have been taking probiotics for quite awhile. I can't wait to get better. God bless

elisel9
Elise L.
7/17/17

I like your product that is the reason why I am ordering it before I run out. This site was easy to order from, but I don't like the pushy ads.

davids1269
David S.
7/11/17

I have had a good experience in dealing with the company and on their website. After sharing my personal situation with rosacea, they made a recommendation, which I am now using. It is still early yet, but I have seen an improvement. The redness has calmed down quite a bit.

johns2163
John s.
7/11/17

shopping was fine, as far as recommending a friend or being a repeat customer, that will depend on the product results

caitrinr
Caitrin R.
7/9/17

This is the BEST medicine I've ever used for my rosacea. Better than anything the doctors have prescribed. Thank you so much!

They seem to be okay. They have a phone number and email address listed at the top of their site and lots of reviews on Amazon.

By Jenn M.

If you're going to purchase this product I would definitely suggest buying through Amazon. I think I'd feel a bit safer ordering through a trusted site.

By Jenn M.

The website does say that they will offer a full refund up for any customer that is not satisfied up to 60 days after taking Redness Redux.

By Jenn M.

Questions? Get answers from the Dermaced Redness Redux staff and other customers.

Dermaced Redness Redux?