Review of Redixstore

Tel: 1-910-256-2201

ering102
erin g.
12/29/18

love the online discount as well as the customer service at the store when i called to confirm my order :)

leea161
Lee A.
9/4/18

Was actually in the store a few weeks ago and bought some Howler Brother Hybrid Shorts (Mist Green) and LOVED them! Wanted some more!

jenniferf265
Jennifer F.
8/27/18

Very happy they had what I was looking for and for a good price. Shipping was average, not excessive which was great!

michaelg525
Michael G.
6/1/18

I really like what this store has to offer, I just wish they did more promos or sales. AAs some of the vineyard vinwes that is full price on here is now discounted at the vineyard vines store or discontinued. So, its weird to pay full price for out dated items.

amyc320
Amy C.
5/8/18

I love the white jeans that I ordered. They fit perfectly!! I have never ordered from Redix before, but it was very easy to order and my package came perfectly!!

jeffw210
Jeff W.
3/24/18

Everything was fine except one thing. I asked that the order be giftwrapped (which was an option that I checked on the order details) with birthday-themed paper. The package arrived with no giftwrapping whatsoever.

kathys270
Kathy S.
3/9/18

I was notified via email when the item I ordered was no longer available and was able to select a replacement. Very good customer service.

elizabeths315
Elizabeth s.
12/22/17

I found a shirt at redix which was unavailable anywhere else. I received it in a timely manner and it was beautifully wrapped!

tracye32
tracy e.
12/8/17

It was an excellent experience. I did not pay attention and thought I was ordering an adult large but it was a youth large. The shirt design doesnt come in adult sizes that I can find. But was able to give it to someone else

tammyu7
Tammy U.
12/8/17

I ordered an olive colored orchid cap. It was more brown than green as I expected but I live the hat. Great price and speedy delivery!

walts13
Walt S.
11/30/17

Checking out with PayPal was a bit confusing. Wasn’t sure how to complete purchase. Also, comments I’m writing appear invisible. Relieved you had the item we needed though!

chrism711
Chris M.
9/25/17

I No discount available, no coupon and no free shipping. I am used to some savings when I shop online.

stephanied154
stephanie d.
7/9/17

I ordered a Tommy Bahama dress in the same style as one I already own. The price was a little high considering I was buying from a third party seller.

trudieb3
Trudie B.
6/29/17

I have no complaints; this item is a gift and this is my first time shopping at Redixstore. The item looks really nice, it is a hot brand in our area.

davidb1237
David B.
6/29/17

Tickled that you have so much Barbout gear. Need a Gyle hat in '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''sMALL" LATER ON.

katherinem120
Katherine M.
6/29/17

Error processing credit card: This transaction cannot be accepted. A valid fingerprint, transaction key, or password is required for this transaction.

lisab598
Lisa B.
6/29/17

Delivery time was great! One of the items is not what I expected it to be, so I will be returning it. Overall I am very satisfied with the company and I will definitely be ordering from there again!

jessicas410
Jessica S.
6/29/17

Excellent customer service - the company called me to make sure I actually placed this specific order because I had ordered several other things about a week before. Very attentive, quick delivery.

susanb484
Susan B.
6/29/17

My experience with redixstore.com was great! I needed a specific Christmas gift a couple of weeks before Christmas. Redixstore.com had the item and got it to me quickly!

debram145
Debra M.
6/29/17

Very easy to shop this website. The package arrived on the delivery date and was gift wrapped. Well done!

laurenm141
Lauren M.
6/29/17

I was looking for a certain hat and it was sold out everywhere but here! I'm so glad I found it in time for the holidays.

milliem16
millie m.
6/29/17

the workers at redix helped me so much in finding the website. I got to save 25 percent which was so helpful

claireb94
Claire B.
6/29/17

Please disregard my response to the previous question. The gifts are wrapped so I haven't seen them. I fully EXPECT to be totally satisfied with the products (5 stars) and have already been thrilled with the service.

kellyb301
kelly b.
6/29/17

the banner at the top of the screen says free shipping on all orders... yet there was ntheonbo option for that in th

jt112
J T.
6/29/17

Excellent on-line shopping experience. Fast delivery and my coat was exactly as I expected.
I spoke with two people at the store before ordering and they were very helpful and courteous.

Questions? Get answers from the Redixstore staff and other customers.

Redixstore?