Redbusbistro.co.uk

Redbusbistro.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Redbusbistro.co.uk?

“Where do I start?”

Cameron D.
4/27/20

The owner couldn't careless about her employees as was evident during this COVID crisis, she paid everyone off, didn't even attempt to furlough anyone, didn't follow employment law by going through a consultation with anyone, but that's her all over. She has no respect for her employees but even less for her customers! If you want to be shouted at by a neurotic has been this is the place for you! I feel she didn't furlough as she has something to hide from the tax man, time will tell as every dog has their day! If I were a customer I'd be asking for a refund. If I was a potential customer I'd keep looking for a better experience day as these busses aren't all that, infact I would say they are a petrie dish for germs, the slates used for plates are only wiped in between service, one cloth for all those slates with cream etc on them. In a nutshell if you are looking for work here I'd give the red bus bistro a wide berth, unless you want thrown under it at somepoint and be left high and dry. There is a high turn over of staff for a reason and the owner should take note of this and take a people management course and maybe an anger manager course.

camerond72
April 27th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Redbusbistro.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Redbusbistro.co.uk?

Have a question about Redbusbistro.co.uk?