Redbubble.co

Redbubble.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Redbubble.co?

“Redbubble are scams and fraud”

Audrone P.
8/13/19

Ordered T-shirt from Redbubble. Am waiting for my purchase more than 1,5 month. All my e-mails and requests for help are ignored - got autoreply and suggestion to apply for help on site, where I already just applied - circle is closed. Shows that item was delivered, what is not true. Redbubble are scams and fraud.

audronep1
August 13th, 2019

Tip for consumers:
I advise you not to buy anything from Redbubble.com as it is completely unreliable site. Carefully read reviews before buying

Questions? Get answers from the Redbubble.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Redbubble.co?

Have a question about Redbubble.co?