Recruitd

Recruitd has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Recruitd ranks 49th among Career Advice sites.

How would you rate Recruitd?

“Get Your Resume Advice Elsewhere”

Smatthew M.
8/2/21

This website really seems to just be a ploy to take your money. They have a 14 Day "Refund" Guarantee if you show you did the work. Whatever that means. Anyway, my experience was nothing other than terrible. They have a "sale" for one week where they flaunt a 50% discount. Instead of FIFTY DOLLARS you have to pay $25. When I made the purchase it was because a recruiter gave it to me as a resource for creating a good resume. Now, I realize I made a little mistake and closed the window before I could download it. No problem. I can download it through the link the website provided because sometimes this happens. Except, wait. One was NEVER provided! How do you get to your purchase? Why, spend another $25 of course! Once realizing this, I sent an email to explain the problem and requested either a link to the download, or a refund so I could try to get to the guide that I purchased. Four days later and they still have yet to respond. Thankfully, Cashapp was super cool and refunded me instead. Don't pay for this. Write a resume and ask your friends and family to look at it and give you some pointers. You can probably even find some great FREE advice on the internet. Do not give this company your money.

smatthewm
August 2nd, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Recruitd staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Recruitd?

Have a question about Recruitd?