Re-Bound.co.uk

Re-Bound.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Re-Bound.co.uk ranks 65th among Home & Garden Other sites.

How would you rate Re-Bound.co.uk?

“Product fine but tried to bill us a second time 6 months after delivery”

Nick M.
11/7/15

The product turned up and does the job just fine. The issue is that 6 months after they delivered the goods they chased me via email asking for payment. I already paid at time of purchase, but no longer had bank statements proving payment and had to specially request credit card statements to prove that we had paid as we were very close to paying again. They completely ignored my email response and instead sent a postal invoice asking for payment. Multiple calls to talk to "Bob" and he's never there, finally found someone else who's able to take responsibility for payments and although he did confirm our previous payment it's well over a week later and I've yet to have the promised payment receipt via post.

nickm72
November 7th, 2015

Tip for consumers:
Keep all bank / credit card receipts for a long time and insist on getting a receipt if you ever buy from this place.

Questions? Get answers from the Re-Bound.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bound.co.uk?

Have a question about Re-Bound.co.uk?