Review of RaveRebel

Tel: 1.866.231.9034
info@raverebel.com

katieh147
8/18/18

Zero negative hundred zeros. This company is a joke. They lie. They steal. I got a refund after begging for three months bc my $60 costume for June was never received. So this company is the worst. I'd rather wear my underwear than pay them a damn cent. They suck. Plain and simple.

patrickt122
5/31/18

My girlfriend placed an order on May 11, which was 20 days ago. It hasn't arrived, and according to Ravel Rebel's website, hasn't even shipped yet. We've tried contacting them via email, phone, Facebook message, Instagram DM, website chat. No replies whatsoever! They basically just stole her $100+. AVOID COMPLETELY!

mikaylag1
7/26/17

I ordered a white bottom for EDC which was in June. Its been a whole month and I never received my order. I couldn't even get an email back when I asked for the status and questioned why I never received it. I will never make a purchase from this site ever again. I advise that you stay away from
This site. It is unreliable. They stole my money.

jessicad126
7/3/17

Ordered a bodysuit for my vacation. Arrived just in time. Super comfy and good quality. Will buy from again, only downside is it took 2 weeks to arrive. 4/5

heatherg69
6/13/17

Raverebel.com COMPLETELY ripped me off! I ordered 2 body (bathing) suits (Mermaid and Champaign Campaign) and they didn't fit. I emailed them about returning and/or exchanging them multiple times and got nothing but the first email saying my order was being reviewed. After some time, realizing nothing was going to come of this, I decided to try wearing the Mermaid suit, even if it was a little big. The "M" peeled off the suit after one round of pool swimming! Ridiculously cheap product that wasn't worth the $40+ I spent! Never buy from them and expect good customer service or quality products (or don't wear it in a pool at least!)

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!

Questions? Get answers from the RaveRebel staff and other customers.

2 Photos for RaveRebel