RathboneHotel.co.uk reviews

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7636 2001
reservations@rathbonehotel.co.uk

rabb5
8/1/15

We booked two consecutive nights at a hotel through HOTELS.COM and the screen indicated there would be no cancellation fee. This is the reason we were comfortable booking the hotel. We were uncertain about our plans so this worked. Our plans proceeded and we did need to cancel. When I called to cancel I was told there would be a charge for one of the nights. I complained to HOTELS.COM's reservations department. They said there was no way around the charge for the one night. I then decided to stay at the hotel the first night since I was paying anyway and then cancel the second night. The cancellation for the second night was 34 hours ahead of the standard hotel cancellation policy of 6:00 p.m. The HOTELS.COM representative told me that ANY CHANGE AT ALL to the reservation would result in a charge for one night. As frustrating as this was, I was even more aggravated that the English language skills of the HOTELS.COM rep were terrible. I could not understand most of what they were saying. Overall this was a TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH HOTELS.COM. I will NEVER use them again!

evreng
9/1/14

I stayed in Rathbone Hotel for holiday on july 2014. It was 4 stars hotel in London. My 1000 pounds, my two leather bags, my local currency all were lost in this hotel in my room.
I had only 20 pounds in my pocket. Thanks God i had put my credit card in my travel handbag. So my credit card was not lost. All the others i was saving in my hotel room.
I had to cancel my holiday, had to buy another ticket to fly back to my country one week before . So i had to pay again for ticket.All my holiday in UK was a trouble.

I had no idea how would i return to my country back with 20 pounds, if i didnt have credit card with me. It is a big disaster.

When i told this to the workers of the hotel; they didnt do anything. They only said they were sorry. This hotel caused a big trouble for me which im still in the effect of but they didnt interest with my problem.

It is unsafe hotel. There is no security for the customers belongings in this hotel. If You still want to stay in this hotel, dont think your belongings will be safe in the room. Dont leave them on a chair, on a desk ...etc. Better to carry Your belongings with You not to leave them in the room.
If the room is unsafe which You had trusted and rented , it doesnt mean anything how many stars of the hotel has or how luxury is the hotel is.
The biggest and worst event happened in my holiday and my holiday turned to a disaster.
It is unbeliavable isnt it??? Im still in shock. I lost lots of Money which i worked for 8 months to save for going to holiday.
If You want to stay in this hotel;
DONT LEAVE IMPORTANT BELONGINGS IN THE HOTEL ROOM!! IT WAS MY FAULT. LONDON STREETS ARE SAFER THAN HOTEL ROOM.!!

Questions? Get answers from the RathboneHotel.co.uk staff and other customers.

RathboneHotel.co.uk?