Review of RateZip

RateZip reviews

charlest166
Charles T.
6/10/18

This is the 2nd time I have refinanced my mortgage using online comparison tools. RateZip has been probably the easiest experience not as complicated or involved as lendingtree or zillow but giving the same information and connecting me with excellent providers who will compete for my business. Thank you. Excellent experience.

natalieg75
Natalie G.
6/10/18

Other sites did not give me helpful information or the rates and programs that I need. Your was great and gave me the answers I needed right away. Thank you

markom29
Marko M.
4/10/18

Although it asked some unneeded questions in general the process was easy an logical, and i did get a response from lenders right away, actually I received 3 phone calls within the first five minutes. Pretty good.

davidm1039
David M.
12/30/17

I have to keep putting my information in, rather than just getting a quick comparison chart and a 24 hour 7 day a week phone number for each lender to call.

nenac3
Nena C.
11/28/17

Alot of waiting just to see if anyone out there is willing to give hard working honest people a chance

genevad6
Geneva D.
9/19/14

do shopping once a month for grocery or trying to work with someone who can help me accomplish my goal

josephl203
joseph l.
9/13/14

I need a home for me my wife & bengy & wendita my two pets,I am tied of living I a apt.besides I am viet-nam veteran...!

everettk12
Everett K.
9/12/14

RateZip.com helped match me with a lender. It was quick and cost nothing. Can't get much better than that.

277 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the RateZip staff and other customers.

RateZip?