Ratchetsnwrenches reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

robertd354
2/3/18

I called Danny the owner of a mobile auto shop to have a diagnostic done on my car. Over the phone i was quoted $40 for a diagnostic. The following day a technician came to my house plugged in an OBD scanner ( no computer) called Danny because the technician did not have a clue was to what was wrong. Danny over the phone told me and told me i needed a new transmission all done in less then five minutes. Then Danny gave me an invoice for $85 twice what he originally quoted me. When i complained he stated i should have read the fine print of an invoice ( i had not received yet). Ans further went on to say no one could do it for that price. However the every next day this is what i found I quote "AUTO MECHANIC WITH SHOP- Expert repairs.. free estimates, computer diagnostics, ... electronic scope tune-up (not OBD scanner). But here'
s the good part PAID $40 for a OBD scan followed by a computer diagnostic. The same price i was told no one would accept. (Lier). the bottom line Danny quoted me a price the doubled it after only five minutes of work which was not what a diagnostic as he promised. I would advise everyone not to do business with Ratchets n wrenches hes a fraud and a cheat, and yes i'm angry. I don't like being taken advantage of GO TO A SHOP a licensed mechanic.

Questions? Get answers from the Ratchetsnwrenches staff and other customers.

Ratchetsnwrenches?