Review of RA Sushi

Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, US
Tel: 310.751.9060

barbarab266
8/12/17

Interesting menu overall, but the sushi dishes are overpriced and come with greasy, paper thin cuts of fish. Not worth the cost.

christopherr63
6/16/16

My boyfriend and I love this restaurant. We go back all the time. The staff is really great.I love the music that plays. It really adds to the Ambiance. The Cinnamon Gelato dessert is amazing. I always get a crunchy calamari roll if it's Happy Hour.

hannahd7
1/7/14

It was dimly lit, very romantic/modern setting. My husband and I were going on a date. The waiter was excellent and attentive. The sushi was very good, simple. Sometimes places can put too much mayo sauces on it and I feel like it kind of ruins the taste of the fish! It is everyone's preference though. The pricing was very reasonable, the only downside was they only make what is on the menu. The waiter said they don't do special orders. I wanted a tuna tower, but what I ordered instead was excellent. I will go back if we are in the area again!

Questions? Get answers from the RA Sushi staff and other customers.

RA Sushi?